Chapter 25: Someone's Coming Back

I'm not busy today so I tried to give an update! :)) 
SO for all those who were waiting, here it is! 

ENJOY! :*

-------

She feels relieved that everything is going to be okay. Tao and Kai were really having a good time and they were now getting closer to each other.  Minhyun who just asked for Josephine’s forgiveness already left the country, and their friendship just ended without hatred in their hearts. One more thing that is missing to make Josephine even happier was Chanyeol, her best friend.

Months had passed and she hasn’t heard of him. “I wonder how he was doing now, together with Kim. Is he happy? Of course he should be.” She thought. Every time she went to her class, she couldn’t take away her eyes on where Chanyeol had seated before. It was empty, and she misses him especially the way he used to tease her. ” It wasn’t the same as it was before, it was much quieter now and I miss the person who used to make my day lively.” She said to herself.

It was Saturday, and her boyfriend Tao was having training while Kai needed to do something else so none of them were able to accompany her. She felt hungry all of a sudden and she asked her mom if she could go on the convenience store.

“Take care Josephine. Be back okay?” her mom told her and she left.

Since it was just few blocks away, she decided to walk but when she was few feet away from the store, a guy wearing a hoodie, shades and mask went out. She thought it was Chanyeol but she was having a doubt so she followed him. The guy noticed that Josephine was following him so he walked even faster and because he have long legs, it seems like he was already running so Josephine had a hard time to catch him up.

“Stop there!” she yelled and the guy stopped.He wasn’t turning his back and Josephine went closer to him.

“Chanyeol, I know this is you.” She said and forcedly trying to turn the guys body.

“What’s your problem?!” the guy yelled as he removed Josephine’s hand from his arms.

He turned and removed his mask and glasses. Josephine’s eyes widened as she saw that it wasn’t Chanyeol after all.

“omo! Mianhe. I’m really sorry, I thought you were my best friend. I’m really sorry.” She apologized several times as she feels so embarrassed.

“It’s okay. I’m Mark by the way.” He said and held out his hand.