Chapter 43: Activity

A/N: YEHET! YEHET! Finally an update! 
I'm really sorry guys if it took 36562 years! Kkaepsong~ 

Here is it! The update you've all waiting for. HAHA! I guess my only free time is to wake up so early in the morning! It's just 5:30 right now LOL! (who cares) 

Dedicated to? 

.

.

.

YOU! YES YOU! No! not the person beside you....but YOU! Y.O.U! hahahaha

ENJOY! :) 

--

After the group of friends finally had their dinner, they went home except for Kai. Josephine kept on asking him why he doesn’t wanted to leave yet. They still have class tomorrow yet, it seems like Kai wanted to spend more of his time with Josephine.

“Yah Jongin” she called him and he turned to meet her gaze.

“Are there any problems?” her eyes was worried.

“Aniyeo, I just wanted to stay here and spend the rest of my time with you. Besides, my house is just few steps away from here” he smiled.

“Bu--t” he cut her off.

“Is there something wrong about spending your time with the one you love?” he said. Her eyes blunted, not wanting to believe what she heard.

“Ehem” he cleared his throat. “What I mean is that, we’re good friends now right? We can hangout anytime, and as long as we want to.” He continued with his alibies.

Somehow deep inside Josephine, she was thinking why Kai was telling such things like that on her when he doesn’t say those things usually. She was still speechless, letting Kai talk all the way until she came back to her senses.

“Josephine” he called her out.

“Mmm?” she nervously replied.

“If you don’t want me to stay then I can just g--“ now she cut him off.

“No Kai, you can stay as long as you want.”  She said and let out a smile.