Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Adams cell phone went off in his pocket.

“Hello?.........Oh sup………..With Sam……EW MAN NEVER……..Ok we will be there.” Adam threw the phone on the bed and looked at me.

“That was Ryan he wants us to go to a party tonight cuse his date had a curfew.”

I hate going to parties with the guys, they always get drunk make me the DD.The girls at the party give me death stares. And some guy always comes up to and we hook up and then he ask me to call him and I never do. Adam looked at me with pleading eyes. Eyes that were begging me go to the party.I knew Adam wanted to go, but he wouldn’t admit it because he knows how much a hate them.

“We can go” I said in defeat

“Well not if you don’t. I mean I am having fun sitting here on my bed talking to you.” He lied.

I rolled my eyes and smiled

“Adam I am going home to change.I will be back in a half hour I swear you better be outside waiting.”

He gave me a million dollar smile. Looking like a little boy who was told he could go to the zoo.

“Thanks Sam I will be outside waiting I promise.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=

I went home took a shower and got changed. I put on pink converse , jean shorts, and a pink belly shirt that stopped at my right at my rib cage. Yes I was dressed like a slut, Bite Me I walked down the stairs of my huge house that I hated because it was so big and empty. Only my mom and I lived it. My dad had passed away when I was little. After my mom got remarried and then divorced. So it was just us in this house made for a big family. My mom was sitting at the kitchen table drinking tea and talking to one of her guy ‘friends’.

“Hey mom going out.” I yelled grabbing my keys from the kitchen counter and sprinting out of the kitchen

“Hold it right there young lady.” I stopped at the archway of the kitchen

“Yes?

“You had a shoot today didn’t you?”

“Oh um yes I did”

“And how did it go.”

“It went well mom”

“You know the offer is still up, you can go to Europe still.You have until July to make up your mind. I really think you should do it “

“Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I’ll think about it.