A Night's Fun Captured Forever.

FRANKIE'S P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning with the smell of bacon, mushrooms, eggs, beans circling through the airwaves. It smelled divine.

I put on the first t-shirt I saw which was Brian’s from when he left it in my room the other day, and I also put on my PJ bottoms which were also on the chair. 

I looked at the clock above the mirror, it was 9:03am I yawned and made my way down the stairs. 

I followed the trail of food smell and I found myself in the kitchen noticing Brian putting food onto a tray with a glass of milk (I hate juice) and a flower resting on the top of the plate.

He picked up the tray and walked towards me, he still hadn’t noticed me. When he did he jumped, walked up to me and kissed my cheek.

“This is for you, we have a long week ahead of us” He said happily handing me the tray. 

“Thanks, what is it?” I took the tray and followed him into the living room where he was watching something on T.V.

“It’s an English breakfast, they call it a ‘Fry-up’” I took a piece of everything and shoved it into my mouth, it was delicious.

“So what’s on T.V?” I asked still putting food into my mouth.

“Oh” He rushed up, “It’s nothing” I saw my face on the T.V, and him singing to me.

I pray to god,

He'll keep you safe under the arms of an angel,

Floating up high, through the clouds to your paradise, 

I'll wait for you here forever,

Life prevails as time fades from our bodies...

Brian ran to the VCR and was just about to eject the tape.

“Wait” I said still staring at the T.V. Then I saw him kissing me and me pulling back to sit on the bed that was behind us. The angle faced the bed to the east, so the bed was on a side angle. 

“Brian, what is this?” I was getting angry.

“It’s nothing” He pulled out the tape and smiled awkwardly at me.

“That was me and you. Did you film last night?”

“No, I didn’t. I just found it” He lied.

“Don’t lie to me, why did you do that?” I stood up placing the tray on the sofa space that was beside me.

“I thought you’d want it, it was your first time after all”

“Why would I want that? You didn’t even know I was a virgin until I told you half way through!”

“I’m so sorry babe” 

“Okay…” I felt myself becoming calmer as I started to piece together what happened last night, and why he’d film it. “We can’t turn back time and unless you want to destroy the tape, I think we should hide it and never, EVER let anyone see it.” I wasn’t annoyed at him, even though I wanted to be.

“I don’t want to destroy it, so I’ll hide it in my room, no one will ever see it. I promise.”

I nodded my head and headed back to the couch to continue eating. 

The next few days passed and the inevitable was going to happen, me and Brian are going to move back to Huntington. I packed my stuff and we headed out the door, he locked the front door and opened his car. I got into the passenger’s side and he got in the driver’s seat.

When he got into the car I faced away from him, after the other day I didn’t want to look at him. He put the radio on and I put a CD in, it was System of a Down’s self-titled album, we sat in almost silence the whole way to the airport.

We headed to the front desk and got two tickets to John Wayne airport in Huntington Beach. 

16 hours later we got back to the airport, where Matt was waiting with of course Kate. Matt was in tears, I was so surprised to see them there. Brian must’ve texted them before we left.

They rushed over to me and hugged me; I hugged them back and got my suitcase from Brian.

“Frankie” Kate said to me obviously saddened. “I and Matt have something to tell you. It’s about your mom.”

“Go ahead” I said uninterested about my mom’s life.

“She's dead” 

************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading my story so far, from now on I'm going to be posting a chapter every other day, for example, today is Saturday so the next part will be posted on Monday, then Wednesday, then Friday e.c.t...

Please comment and vote, I would really like to know if you think I should made any improvements on it, or if you want to be in it later on in the story :D