Reunited.

BRIAN’S P.O.V.

I was trying to tell Frankie that she doesn’t deserve someone as horrible as me. I just get white flashes of anger and can’t control myself.

“Frankie, you kn-“I heard Sugar by System of a Down start to loudly play from besides me.

“I’ll get it” she received over and grabbed her phone “Hello?”

I couldn’t hear the person on the other end of the phone, but Frankie’s eyes told me that something good was happening.

“Yes, how may I help you...Yes.” She firmly said to her phone.

Frankie’s facial expression showed she was remembering something bad. What could she be remembering? What happened last night? Then it hit me, it’s about Zack!

“Okay I’ll be there in about an hour.” She said. Frankie didn’t say anything after that and after a few minutes she simply got up.

“I’ve gotta go” She tried to leave but I held onto her shirt from behind, pulled her back and stood in front of her so she couldn’t get pass.

“Where? I’m going with you” He told her.

“You don’t want to, trust me” She tried to get passed me, but I wasn’t going to move and let her see him.

“Tell me you’re not going to see Zack.” I stepped into her.

“That was the hospital on the phone. I want to make sure he’s okay”

“Listen to me, if you’re going to see him I’m coming with you. I don’t want you two getting up to anything.”

“Fine whatever, I need a lift anyway.” Frankie sighed. "But I need to get changed and have a shower, I can't go anywhere like this"

After about 30 minuets Frankie joined me downstairs, she had clearly tried to clean herself up as much as possible. I held Frankie’s hand so she wouldn’t try and run away or something. I told Jimmy and Johnny where we were going then left.

We got into the car and sped off for Sacred Heart Hospital.

“You love him, don’t you?” I asked Frankie, who was just staring out the window.

“What? Can you just drop it Brian!” She shouted at me. I didn’t reply, but soon we arrived at the hospital.

We made our way to the front desk, and the woman sitting opposite us told us the room and floor number.

Frankie looked like she was rushing, like she needed to see him. When we got tohis ward Frankie’s eyes lit up as soon as she saw him.

She ran over to him, Zack was lying there sleeping. I think.

“Zack, I’m so sorry for doing this to you, I’m sorry” Frankie sat in the chair that was next to him and whispered in his ear.

“Now you’ve seen him, can we just go home? We still have things to talk about” I awkwardly said to her. She shook her head at me, then turned back to face Zack.

I saw his eyes slowly open, he looked terrible. He had wires going in his mouth and nose, he was stitched from mouth to forehead, and he had a black eye.

“Frankie?” He weakly said.

“Yes?” she replied to him, holding his hand.

“What is Brian doing here?” Both Zack and Frankie looked at me at that point.

“He insisted on coming here with me, he wanted to see you.” Frankie looked back at Zack.

“I doubt that, he’s probably here to make sure me and you don’t get up to anything.” Zack laughed. “What happened?” He stroked her face.

Frankie then looked at me with a look that said ‘do I tell him the truth and destroy your life or should I lie?’ She fell silent for a few seconds thinking about her options.

****************************************************************************

Sorry that this chapter's bad but I'm really ill and I can't really concentrate on much right now so if there is any mistakes comment and tell me, I will sort them out as soon as I'm well again. Thanks for reading my story so far guys it really means allot to me <3 Franquie :D