Chapter One

Cassie's POV

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

"Cassie get your butt down here and make breakfast now!" shouted Alex, my brother.

I slowly got out of bed and walked to my tiny dresser and to the bathroom to take a shower. I got undressed scared to look in the mirror at my bruised body. I turned on the shower and stepped into the freezing water because my pack doesn't think I deserved warm water so I had to cold ones only. I washed my black hair that goes down to my waist. Once I'm done I grab my razor because I think feeling real pain then emotion pain is better to equal the balance. 

I got dressed once I was done and rushed down stairs to make breakfast. I sat the table and poured orange juice into all the cups then I made pancakes with chocolate chips in it. 1 more week until I shift and find my mate. A mate is your other half of you. Your soul mate the one that will love and cherish you forever. I hope my mate wont reject me... I've come to far to be rejected. Then my thoughts were pulled out of my head when the pack members came running down the stairs to their seats. I stood in my corner with my head down so I was staring at my feet. I was thinking of how my mate will be when he comes. Just then, pulled out of my thoughts again!!

"Cassie come here now," my brother Alex says with an evil smirk on his face. This isnt going to be good... I can tell.

I slowly walked over to my brother and got a slap to my face by my brother once I got over to him, I also got kicked in the stomach. I cried out in pain. Every one laughs as tears slowly come out of my eyes, NO! I wont let them see me cry. I slowly got up and looked up at Alex who was smirking. 

"Get out of my sight u little weakling," Alex says.

I went into the kitchen and waited for them to be done eating before going out and washing their dishes.