Chapter 4

*Beep*

*Beep*

Someone turn those annoying beeping's off! Wait... were am I?

"Will she be ok Rose," I heard a worried voice say. Am I... in the hospital??

"I don't know yet Rider," a female voice said which I guessed was Rose.

Rider's POV

I grabbed my mates hand sat down next to her in a chair looking at her sleeping face. I watched Rose run some test on my mate making sure nothing goes wrong. Then the door opened and I saw my future beta in the doorway.

"Rider, your mother, she wants to see you in the lobby," Jake, my future beta says.

"Ok Jake I'm coming," I said quietly kissing my mate's forehead.

I quietly closed the door and ran my fingers though my hair and started walking to the lobby.

"Rider! Oh, dear I heard you found you mate!" I could tell my mom was exited. But i could tell that she was going to be upset soon.

"Mom she was abused in her old pack, her own brother hit her, I wish I had found her sooner," tears stung my eyes while I remember the bruises and marks on her back, thinking of it made me growl. I was surprised she lasted that long in her pack. But then I felt arms pull me in a hug.

"Your mate will be fine Rider, she's broken but you can fix her like u fixed up your father's pack after his death.," I hug her and let her go a little after.

"Thank you mom you always know what to say," I stepped back and lead my mom to my mates room. I opened the door to see my mate and Rose fighting each other in wolf form. What the hell did I miss!?

Cassie's POV

I opened my eyes and felt a pain go through my body. My bones started to break. I screamed in pain and feel to the floor. Rose grabbed a wired shot, which was filled with wolf span, I growled and clawed it out of her hands. It broke as it hit the floor. She looked at me and growled shift into her brown wolf. I lunged at her throat but she easily dodged and clawed at my side. I snarled and charged at her again but she grabbed my throat with her jaws. I heard the door open and a powerful growl entered the room. Rose let go of me bowing her head. I looked at who was behind me and sniffed the air. The Alpha was my f**king mate... Well this is just great. My mate threw me his shirt that he took off and it was very hard not to look at his abs. He has a freaking eight pack! I went into the bathroom and closed the door with my snout and looked at the full body glass thing.( I didn't know to spell it). My wolf was a pure white wolf with black as night on the tip of my right ear and tail. I was shocked, my wolf was a legend wolf. Only a wolf this color was born every thousand years. I shifted back and put the shirt on. I opened the door to see that Rider had the doctors neck on his hand. Fear went through me as I saw Rider's eyes pitch black. He looked at me, he let go of the doctor and started to walk towards me. I quickly closed the door and locked it going to the corner farthest away from the door.
"Little mate please open the door, I'm sorry I scared you... can I please come in," Riders words had guilt and plead in them.
"G--go away!" Tears ran down my face as I brought my knees up to my chest and let the tears fall down my face.
"Open the door now my little mate," anger filled his voice and I held my knees closer to me.
The door soon burst opened and my world went black with panic...