Chapter 3

One Week Later

Today is the day I shift into a wolf and Mason becomes Alpha. I also find my mate.

"Hello Cassie," the voice inside my head is my wolf.

"Hello, what's your name?"

"My name is Zoey,"

"That's beautiful,"

"CASSIE, get down here now," Mason shouts.

I hurried down the stairs just to be shoved out the door and being yelled don't come back until the parties over!

"Were free for right now," Zoey says

"You got that right," I say back.

Once I was in town, I went to Victors Secret. I was looking though the dresses and I found this beautiful black dress that was floor length and it was sleeve less. 60$! Wow! "Were getting it," me and my wolf said. I chuckled to myself and went over to the checkout and paid for the dress and went to go get banana splits.

*Later That Night*

Once the party started I quickly got ready and put on my dress and a mask to cover half of my face. I put on black heels and locked my door. Then I jumped out my window and walk to the entrance of the pack house. My wolf was pacing inside my head and now I see why. I smelt the mast delicious sent ever, it was coffee and pine trees.

Unknowns POV

I smelt my mate for the first time. Roses and lavender. I turn around just to see her, my mate. She had gorges purple eyes and long black hair. Her smile was gorges. I slowly started walking towards her and her eyes started to shine with hope.

Cassie's POV

I watched as he walked towards me. His dark blue eyes and messed up black hair. My smile grew wider as he got closer. What if he rejects me? No, he wouldn't do that. I had hope in my eyes. The moment was ruined when my idiotic brother grabbed me by the arm and pulled me outside.

Unknowns POV

I watched as my mate was getting pulled outside from this one person. Who was this mystery mate of mine? And who took her? Wait. SOMEONE TOOK MY MATE! What if she is with someone else? Is she going to reject me? So many questions!

"Follow her u a** hole!" my wolf, Dean, shouts at me.

"Ok! Just don't shout at me," I say back

I followed my mate outside and saw that she had tears in her eyes following down her face. The worst part is when she got slapped! My wolf took control and walked to the guy and punched him in the face. I started to choke him then my mate started to speak.

"Stop! Please let my brother go!" My mate was screaming and crying for me to stop.

Cassie's POV

"WHAT ARE U DOING HERE!!" Alex my brother shouted in my face as I looked at my feet.

"I-I'm sorry, I just wanted to find my mate..." I whispered quietly getting a slap in the face. Next I saw was my mate punching my brother in the face.

"Stop! Please let my brother go!" I was afraid on what my brother was going to do after my mate left.

He looked at me confused but he let go and walked to me and touched my cheek. I hissed in pain and he growled.

"Get away from my sister u mutt," Alex was protecting me? Or was he trying to punish me?

"Why did u hurt my mate," My unknown mate shouts at my brother.

"Why do u care mute! She's my sister I can do whatever I can to her!" Alex shouts back, I can tell my mate was very mad....

"Stop," I yelled at my mate and brother who are fighting. And of course me being stupid I walked right in front of Alex and he punched me instead of my mate. Next thing I know is I hit the floor and black out.

Alex's POV

I was in the middle of fighting this guy when Cassie walks right in front of me and instead of hitting him I hit her. I watched as she hit the ground and blacked out with her mate rushing to her and holding her in his arms growling at me. Oh shot I'm dead! I tried to grab my sister but all he did was growl at me and rushed her to his pack hospital. God Dammit!