Chapter Two

Once everyone was done eating and the kitchen was cleaned I hurried out of the kitchen only to run into a hard chest.

"Watch were you're going you going you little murder," Mason, the future Alpha of the pack, says in a threating voice.

I nodded and went around him and up to my room. I cried my eyes out like I always did. What did I do to be the Red Moon Packs omega? I wish my parents were still alive.

*Flash Back*

I was walking through the woods on my 8th birthday when a rouge came out of nowhere. I screamed and my father jumped out of the bushes and tackled the wolf to the ground when 6 more rouges tackled my father and another held me back.

"Watch your father die," the rouge whispered in my ear.

I watched my father die and I was crying so much that I kept fighting the rouge but he wouldn't let go until my father was completely dead. An hour later my pack found me crying next to my father with a knife plunged in his heart. My mom died an hour later. My pack started to call me a murder, they made me the Omega and my own brother turned from me... they started to abuse me and I couldn't stop it. 

*Flash Back Over*

That memory still haunts me. After my mother died I became an Omega of my pack. My thoughts were pulled out of my head when Alex, my brother, banged on the door. I quickly opened the door and he grabbed my hair and threw my down the stairs. Everyone laughs at me for how weak I am. Tears come out like a river, and I really couldn't wait for my mate to find me and rescue me...