13: Say So Under Your Breath

"We're here." he spoke to his partner in crime, hands on the wheel of the stolen car. Stealing was for sure a forte of theirs.

"Just in time too." The other boy with red hair smiled to his friend. He had his feet propped on the dash, one hand rubbing his gauged ear, something he did when he knew destruction would be brought forth to wherever they pleased. "You think Uries still here?"

The brown haired boy lifted a black painted hand to his face and rubbed away the emotions. "I'm not so sure. He was in Cali last I heard but should be back soon."

The red haired boy nodded his head tapped on his thighs to fill the silence that he was so used to. In every car the boys encountered, they removed the radio. It was symbolic, as to this is the only sound we need to fill our blank minds. Silence. Poetic, he thought to himself.

He smiled to the boy with the black painted neck next to him until he glanced his way.

"What are you so cheesy about?" He chuckled, hands repositioning themselves.

"Oh, nothing. Just ready to tango with Brendon and his 'new friend.'" He evilly smirked, continuously tapping.

"Oh, I know." The brown haired boy smiled back, slightly swerving the car. They passed the town line, marked with city and population.

"You think his little team is here?" The driver asked.

"I'm sure of it. You saw the big mess they made at that one mall. Idiots. Can't even cover their tracks."

"He's smart though," He rubbed his hair, remembering the large scar on his collarbone and completely shut the
memory out. "gotta give him something, right?"

"Mmm, guess." He smiled, flipping his gauge slower and then completely stopping. He could feel they were close.

And that they were. Suddenly, the boy with the black hands and black neck parked, and emerged from the car, the boy with red hair following. They met in front of the car and looked at their surroundings, unclear of how to assess the situation first.

"They won't be expecting heathens like us."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

zaYUM

this chapter was intense lol

this chapter was intense lol. hope you like. BUT ANYWAYS, new characters ayeee. i'm guessing you guys know who they are already, y'all are super smart. feedback? suggestions? thanks guys, love you.

y'all are the stuff.