Monopolize Me |Larry|

By: LemonSuccubus (ao3 and wattpad)

Description:

Harry thought he could spend his simple life as a cow farmer, but Desmond had other plans. When Desmond uses blackmail, for reasons unbeknownst to Harry, he finds himself lost in the giant cut of New York as next in line to run his father's company... At least until he meets Louis.

Louis' sole purpose in life has been to make his business succeed. Harry doesn't think that's an issue until he finds out Louis is CEO of a company much larger than Harry could ever imagine.

Louis struggles to balance his filthy business ways with a honest relationship with Harry while pushing his company to be the global leader. Between publicly humiliating Harry as his competitor during the day and dominating Harry as his lover behind closed doors; he might just monopolize Harry in the process.

Harry has to leave more than just past behind if he ever hopes to please both his father and Louis. Finding himself in a forbidden love with extreme tastes pays out better than staying lost in New York.

Warnings/tags: bdsm stuff (Dom/Sub elements, bondage, etc.), homophobia, fucked up perception of bdsm because of lack of negotiation and basic knowledge, humiliation kink, Harry/OMC

(I really love this ao3 story. It's personally my favorite on ao3)