Chapter Twenty Eight

Lana's P.O.V.

"Lana." My mother whispered, shaking me.

I open my eyes to see my mother holding a mug.

"Honey, how're you feeling?" She kneeled beside the couch, her hand still on my shoulder.

"Better." I run my eyes, sitting up.

"Well that's good." She smiled, handing me the mug. "I made you some tea. I figured you could use it." She laughed, walking away from me and to the kitchen.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

I love my mother so much. I'm so thankful that i can just come here and let off all of my emotions, and she'll just be there to listen to me. For once someone's listening to me..

"Lana, Alexis called the house last night. She seemed pretty worried." My mother came back into the living room, set her own mug down. Then opening the curtains.

I squinted my eyes at the sudden light.

"I think you should call her." She sat down on the chair across from me.

I rolled my eyes, "I haven't even been gone for a day and she's worried?" I don't see the problem.

"Have you given her any sign of life?" My mother had such a serious face.

"Maybe not.." I looked away from her.

"I know you don't feel like it's a big deal, she's just worried because she said you've been acting strange. Maybe at least give her one call." She smiled at me.

"Okay,okay." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Alexis.

Ashton's P.O.V.

"I called her mother and she said she's okay but I don't know.." Alexis put her head on the dashboard.

"Alexis, I think you need to calm down a bit." I say while patting her back.

"Ashton, she hasn't responded to me in a day. Do you understand how weird that is for me? She's gone through so much bullshit the past few months." I could hear her crying.

"Of her mother said she's okay, then take her word. It's her mother, you can trust her." Alexis nodded, sitting up and wiping her tears away.

"I know she's okay physically, I'm just worried about emotionally, or mentally." She looked back at me.

"How about i take you out to get some food, then I'll drop you off at your house so you can get some rest. How's that sound?" I tilted my head and she nodded once more.

"Okay, where do you want to go?" I start the car and pull out of my drive way.

"Chick-fil-A" she sniffles.

"Okay." I laugh, turning on the radio.

A/N
You can clearly see that Ashton and Alexis have been friends for awhile, seeing how close they are with EACHOTHER.