CHAPER FIVETEEN

Nicholas

"Nicholas? Honey, there is something on the floor and it has your name on it." My mom called up to my room.

I was still sobbing in my bed, with Dylan who was patting my back.

Dylan went down to my mom for me to see what it was.

He came up again and softly laid next to me in bed again. "What was it?" I asked, wiping the never ending tears away.

"Nothing. It was just a trick from your mom to get you down to dinner but i told her you wanted to sleep." He lifted me up and placed my head in his lap while gently stroking my hair.

"Thank you. Thank you for everything." I grabbed his hand and played with his fingers a little.

"No worries." I felt him bow down to me and placing a kiss on my head.

I turned around slightly and lifted myself up to look at him.

"No seriously. Thank you. You didn't have to do that. Hear me cry about that jerk. Help me text him so i wouldn't break down and go talk to him. Thank you, really." I smiled weakly at him.

"I told you. No worries." He smiled at me and took my face into his hands as he wiped away some tears with his thumb.

He stopped swiping but let his hand stay on my cheek.

Then he rushed closer to me and just, kissed me. I wanted to push him away but he just went for it, not letting me get out of it.

He pushed me into my bed and hopped onto me. I so wasn't ready for that. All i could think about was Liam. I was hurt. So hurt. But i still loved him. Of course i did. That doesn't just go away in a few hours. I wanted him to hold me. I wanted to cuddle with him. Smell him. Fall asleep with him. Kiss him. Just...be with him. But if he didn't want that, there was nothing i could do.

"Stop." I mummured against Dylans lips.

"Why? You want it. Admit it. You want me." That's exactly what Liam always said. But with Liam it was true and funny. With Dylan? No.

"I don't. Get off of me." I tried to push him away but he wouldn't let me. He just kept on kissing me. And he kissed me uncomfortably hard. I just cried more, thinking about Liam. He would help me. He would punch him. He would save me. He always saves me.

"Shut up. You want this." Ok he was starting to scare me.

"No, I don't. Please let go of me." I tried to scream at him but he wouldn't let go.

He kept on kissing me and started pushing himself harder against me.

Then he lifted himself up and took off his shirt.

"Wowowow no. Stop." I screamed at him.

He pushed me into the bed harder and jumped on me again.

"Shut up. Just shut up." He sounded angry. Oh fuck. What is happening?

"Please. I don't want this." I still cried.