CHAPTER NINETEEN

Nicholas

"Good morning honey." Liam whispered into my ear with his rasy voice after he kissed it.

"You sound like my mom when you call me honey." I stretched and adjusted myself back to Liams naked body.

"Should i call you darling," he kissed my cheek. "or doll?" He he trailed cute little but hot kisses down my jaw until he reached my lips. "Or sweetheart." I giggled at his cuteness and finally pulled his lips to mine.

"Or I'm just staying with baby," his tongue entered and swung along with mine. "And babe." He got out of our kiss and lifted himself up on top of me and kissed my neck. "Or just honeypoo for old times' sake." He laughed against my chest and went down.

"Call me whatever you want. You sound hot, whatever you say." He smiled at me. That smile i loved so much. That smile i could look at all day. That genuine cute and happy smile.

Then he went town to my crotch and kissed around it softly. "But stop what you're doing, you don't have to do that, your leg will just hurt."

"No it won't. If i want to suck off my boyfriend in the morning then I'm doing that." He grabbed my morning wood and licked the tip, making me moan already.

"I don't want you to get hurt by kneeling on your injured leg, babe."

"Stop worrying and let me suck your cock you baby." I giggled as he kissed around my penis and put it in right after.

"O-ok. Whatever you want. N-nothing i say is going to make you s-stop anyways." I slightly moaned as he picked up his pace. "God, you're so good at that." I groaned at his every touch.

"I know i'm good at that." He smirked at me. "I want this. I want you and i want you cock in my mouth." I shivered at his sexy voice.

He sped up so fast the next moment and it was so damn good, I couldn't hold my moans back and I didn't want and need to.

"BREAKFAST, BOYS." Wait, what?

"Good morning babe.Wanna go down." Liam cuddled tight into me.

"Wh-what?"

"Breakfast." He looked at me confused.

I took the covers off of us and looked down at my hard penis. Liam wasn't down there. He was cuddling with me.

"What?!"

"Woah, damn you're hard." He smirked at me while kissing my cheek. "Had a good dream?" He kissed my lips long and soft and i felt his smile against them.

"Babe, when did i wake up?" Please do not tell me it-.

"What?" He laughed. "About a minute ago." He giggled confused.

"Noooo." I cried and buried my face in Liams neck.

"What 'noooo'?" He laughed at me now.

"You were blowing me. Good. So good babeee noooooo." I drama-queened.

"I can blow you just as amazing if you want. After breakfast. I'm hungry." He kissed me softly again.

I pouted but eventually got out of bed and put on some clothes and helped Liam get dressed after.

"That's so fucking annoying right now. I'm soo hooorny." I moaned into his arms after he slung them around me.

"Shut up, you're making me horny with all your talk about being horny, but I'm hungry."

"Ok,...we'll take the food upstairs, eat, and then fuck, ok?" I smiled brightly at Liam who just nodded at my suggest and added a wink.

"I love you." He giggled as he hopped down the stairs with me.