23

this is such a bad thing. i'm in my english class and i'm just thinking about what to do. when i tell them i'm either gonna be fired or neglected by everyone.

'sir you all right?' i quickly looked up and saw leroy staing at me.

'yeah i'm fine' i answerd. whats wrong woth me?, why do i feel like this?

(this bit is a hallusination)

next minute everyone just got up and started screaming (yeah he aint on drugs just letting you know) i can't take this

'OII SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!' i busted out the door and just left the grounds. i wasn't thinking straight but all i had to do was just keep moving on. i can't live like this. sorry everyone but i have to leave.

no ones POV

the kids in the english class just sat there oblivious. they wanted to know why gajeel left in a hurry.

'is'he trippin, the hells his problem?' elliot asked the class and they all shrugged their shoulders.

'i don't blame him acting like this...i mean think about what he has been through, he was cheated on, fired, became something he didn't want, found out he was a father, his girlfriend got pushed down the stairs, had to deal with a miscarriage, his kid gets kidnapped and he has basically confessed to the whole year that he was an alcoholic and drug addict...honestly i'm suprised he didn't leave before' franchesca said. everyone remained quiet. untill they saw Levy walk in with crutches.

Levys POV

i walk in gajeels classroom and see that he isn't in there and the kids are all looking confused.

'guys wheres g-Mr Redfox?' i asked and the kids shrugged their shoulders.

'dunno miss, he just screamed at us for no reason and stormed out' leroy replied and i felt confused.

'okay well, i'll take over this class just in case he comes back' i sat down on his desk and saw a picture of me lillie and him which made me smile and then feel concern about him. where the hell has he gone?

------------------

Gajeels POV

my heart is racing for some reason. i know what i am doing is bad but i just need to get away. far away.

i go through the woods i used to go to when i was younger and i saw in the tree i would go in.

--------------

i sit in the tree and think. about everything. all my past everything i can remember.

FLASHBACK 1-gajeel is 12 years old

'i don't wanna wear this suit'

'gajeel you need to wear it becuase we are going to a wedding. you can wear your trackies another day' my dad moaned. i just gruffed and looked in the mirror.

'okay sweety...lets brush your hair-' i saw my mum walking in the room with a brush and spray and i quickly took cover.

'NO...NO WAY YUR TOUCHING MY LOCKS!' i shouted

'Gajeel...you need to look smart for this wedding. please can you just look decent for one day' my mother pleaded. i rolled my eyes and slowly nodded.

-----

'see look how handsome you are' my mum smiled

'you see aint that hard to look smart' my dad joked. i just pulled a straight face and looked in a mirror.

i was wearing a stuffy suit. and my hair was gelled back into a low ponytail.

'can we just go. i wanna get out of this outfit as quick as possible. please!' i snapped and my parents laughed.