26

'how your houses going guys?' i asked my tech group and they looked at me.

'well my horror house is going great' ricky said. i looked at it and was actually amazed.

'huh...well done' i said. and walked over to Romeo.

'oh sir don't look at mine' he whined and i just stared.

'romeo your acting like a teenage girl who wont want anyone t see her picture. show me' i said and the teen turned the house over to my view and it was...well...hmm

'um okay...you have some things missing' i said taking the house. 'follow me' i said and the teen followed me to my desk.

'i just don't know what to do' romeo said.

'well...take these....away' i said breaking the wood apart. 'and add this to where the last pieces of wood was' i handed him thick bars of wire. we then walked to the drills and i drilled a hole in both pieces of wood. 'okay and then put the wood through the wire and it should be more stable and straight' i said handing romeo the house.

'gee thanks sir' he said running back to his desk.

'oi sir do ya like it?' elliot said holding his house up and the boys snickerd.

'elliot what is it?' i asked.

'its a love shack...you know becuase my dream was a-'

'yes elliot i know. anyway let me see it becuase i need to check everyones....i'm gonna regret this' i said

'oh don't be like that sir. you liked everyone elses' i walked over to the teens house and cringed when i saw it. it was a good styled house i just hated what was in it.

'so this here is the dance room, and then there is the pole room, and then theres-'

'elliot please don't explain it i can easliy see what is going on' i interupted. asnd he just laughed.

'right guys carry on. you have 15 minutes' i said.

knock knock

i looked over at the door and saw Levy standing smiling. so i walked over to her.

'hey why you so early?' i asked. and the girl looked like she was gonna burst in laughter.

'i just need to tell you something thats all' now shes got me exited by the tone of her voice.

'shoot' i said

'well you know two weeks ago we you kno whad that talk and then we...yeah'

'yeah'

'well guess what?'

'what?'

'gajeel...i'm pregnant hehehehe' i froze and then smiled.

'w-wow' i said. levy ran into my arms and hugged me tight. 'congrats babe' i said and kissed her.

-----------

levy walked back to her class after our pregnancy talk and i walked back to my class.

'sir why you got that ugly smile on ya face' ricky laughed and i just pulled a staright face.

'why do you care?' i said 'get back to work you have 10 minutes' i said and the boys went back to work.

---------------------

me Levy and Lillie went back home and we were both ready to tell lillie about Levy.

'hey lillie...we need to talk to you about something' levy said softly. i don't know why i was nervous becuase i acted out the same way when i fund out i was going to have a step brother.