Chapter Two

(Harmony 's POV.)

We entered the room and I feel a sense tension in this room here, Zoe feels something to, But I just can't put my finger on it. This man I'm guessing is their Manger/Bodyguard, Because he is very built like Rob but he is much bigger. "Hello Rob, We talked on the phone." He shook Robs hand and by the look on our faces we didn't know how he was. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm Paul the boys body guard." Paul also shook are hands as we said hello. "Boys, Introduce you self's." Paul intruded them, The first one got up and shook my hand, He had brown curly hair and brown eyes with a birth mark on his neck.

'He's the titian of the sea, Like you.' I hear Kat's voice in my head telling me he's just like me, I could feel the power raiding off of him and felt a burning up my arm. "I'm Liam. Liam Payne." Liam says and the sweetest voice. 'God of Watchfulness, Wisdom and Light' is what they call his farther but he is nothing like his farther he is much more humble and wise and possibly in love with water. 

"Harmony Charles." I smiled at this titan and hopeful he is very strong and copes with us when we tell him. The nest one has curly hair like Liam's but much more in line he shook hands with Ava smiling at her. "Harry Styles, and You are?" Harry asked her with his curios green forest eyes.

'Son of Poseidon...Very cheeky this one...' Ava says to all of us making me roll my eyes and Zoe giggle.

"They call me Ava, Ava Benson." She replies more cheekily then what Harry did. He looks shocked to say the least. 'What? Never been treated the same way?' I say to Zoe...She giggles more.

"HI I'M LOUIS! AND I LIKE CARROTS!" This boy yells to us while hugging Kat she laughs and pats his back. "AND I'M KAT! CAN YOU PLEASE LET GO!" Kat yells and Louis sets her down. 'Oh god, He's probably just like Prometheus' Kat says to us which makes Zoe burst out laughing. "I'm Niall Horan." The blonde one says after Zoe has clamed down shaking her hand, She smiles.

"Zoe Hayes..." She blushes Niall smiles "Cool Name, is it spelt Z-O or Z-O-E-Y, Like Zoey?" He asked, 'He's Athena's son...He's still pure, In his pocket is his ring.' Zoe mind messages me I nod taking a seat next to a sleeping Ally. "It's just Zoe." Zoe replied simply and sat next to me.

"I'm Zayn, Zayn Malik..." He says quietly, with a slight wave...Oh so he's the one who helps Ally with the weather. I look over Ally and shake her lightly, She moves but not that much. I shake her much harder this time. Ally shot up and shouts. "IT WASN'T ME IT WAS HIM!" She looks around her and looks at me with a worried face. "Clam down, Al, It was only a dream." Ava said which Ally huffed and looked at her with 'You know better than to ask that' face because it's true. When ever one of us is dreaming it comes true or it already happened.

'Clam down Ally the boys are looking at us weird.' Kat mind messages us all together and I looked toward Liam looking at me intently and turns back to the boys 'Your really pretty' I hear his message and I respond back 'Thank You.' Liam's head snaps back to me and his eyes widen, Mine widen too because I know I'm not suppose to respond until they know. I just look down at my lap and take my phone out to see I got a message from Zeus.

'Bad choice, Harmony, Now he's going to be curious, Its not there time and tell Alsea that dream is in the past and a lot of people always has misshapes nothing to worry about but watch out for him make sure he can control him self. As for you Har, Do not talk to him'

As I read the message with Ally looking over my shoulder shaking her head. "How am I going to control my own self is I need to control him too." She whispers to me with her curios blue eyes, I shrug " How should I know, I'm already in trouble for responding." I whisper back Ally smirks at me and gives me a light shove. "Only you Harmony, Only you." She says making Zayn and Liam look at the two of us. The door opens and Paul and Rob come though the door with smiles on their faces.

When did they leave the room? "When you guys where talking." Rob answered my unasked question, I rolled my eyes. "Well when you guys where talking me and Paul where think that maybe Harry and Harmony could start fake dating to get rid of Harry's bad image." To say the least I'm shocked, my lips parted slightly eyes widen. Did I just hear what I think he said? "NO! I can't! I won't! No offence, Harry, I bet your a lovely guy, I'm sorry I just can't and....and...." I panicked and didn't know what to say, Rob raised his eyebrow 

"And why not Miss Charles?" He asked I gave him a hard look and didn't say anything. I just sat down looked down at my lap. My phone buzzed in my hand and looked at it

'Don't worry Har, I'm okay with it. Not like he's mine to keep and plus I bet Liam understand :) xx.' -Avabear.

I looked and smiled to Ava but it soon faded. What's Zeus going to say?

(Ava's .POV.) 

After the meeting me and the girls went back home we were just sitting on the couch waiting for Zeus to come and tell us what we need to do now. "He's coming." Kat said straitening her self out us doing the same. A flash of lighting came to the window and big thunder. We didn't even flinch because we where used to it. H opened the door and came into the living room.

"Hello, Girls, I have a new mission for you but it recalls the help of you connections. You have to retrieve the pieces of the golden sword. But we are only giving you two months and before any of you say anything I did not want to the counsel is the one who gave me the number okay? Also they are not allowing any of you to talk about who they are until you guys get the signal."

Zeus explained to us. That had me think, Wouldn't we need them to help us or not? Zoe looked disappointed,

"But can't you do something? I mean we need them to help us am I right? Why can't we tell them and what signal?" Zoe rambled with questions. Zeus put his hand up to stop her.

"I know but it's not my choice, They won't let you tell them because they believe they are not ready. And the signal well you'll have to wait on that one." He steps toward the door but Ally stops him.

"Zeus, How can they not be ready? They where born to do this, One of them is way over due to know about this and they think their not ready? I doesn't make sense." She says shaking her heard.

"I know, I'll be back within three days to tell you, But till then don't do anything stupid." Then he just disappear. When he left I gave the girls a knowing look. Harmony groaned,

"No, Nope, What did he just say. I don't want anything to do with this." We all smirked and Ally put an arm around her.

"Aw, Come on Har, Nothing is going to go wrong we just going to have a little fun."

___________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO! I'm sorry for the wait I just had a lot to do and yeah.

DID YOU GUYS SEE HARRY'S EARING?

Hope you did because I couldn't stop laughing.

Please, Vote and Comment. I want to know what you guys think!

I LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS...You guys are now called My Bunny's xx. BYEE!!!!