Chapter Four

(Niall's .POV.)

I woke up with a pounding in my head, I groaned and sat up from my bed. What in the world did we do last night? I thought. After we headed to the pub yesterday, everything just went in a blur. I through the blanket off of me and stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I looked my self to see I have a big bruise on my left shoulder. How in the hell? I shook my head and came out of the bathroom and out of my room to see if the boys where awake and down stairs.

I was correct when I came in the kitchen and Liam and Harry where sitting at the table with pancakes and tea. "Liam, Do you know what happen yesterday?" I asked going to the fridge and getting some orange juice.

"I have no idea Nialler, I think when we went to the pub- What the hell happen Niall?!" Harry jumped in surprise when Liam yelled as he looked at my bruised shoulder. I looked down at it and shrugged.

"I don't know but it hurts life hell." I said getting a cup from the cabinet, Harry chuckled.

"Oi, Come down Liam it's just a little bruise no one will notice." Harry said eating his pancakes, after a while Louis came down with a smile on his face and smirked when he say Harry half asleep. Louis sneaked toward him as he tried to but a pancake in his mouth.

"GOODMORNING HAROLD!!" Louis yelled making Harry jump up and his pancake went flying toward Liam's face. I burst out laughing and Louis joined me after he saw what happen. Harry face went red of embarrassment. "Oh god, you should see your face Liam, Is that butter?" I had a hard time to stop laughing because Liam's face is full of syrup and butter.

"What happen here?" Zayn suddenly enters the room with an amused look on his face. I just shook my head and drank my orange juice, but what got me laughing again is that Liam had a annoyed look on his face trying to get syrup out of his eyes.

"Hahahahahahaha! Li, what in the world are you doing?" I said in between laughs. Before he could rely the door bell rang. Liam sighed and nodded for me to get the door. I chucked as I made my way to the front door. I opened it to find 5 girls that we had only met only yesterday. I looked at the blonde and my breathe caught in my mouth, I looked her up and down, She was wearing a blue top and white skinny jeans with blue converse and ray bans in her platinum blonde hair.

"Um Hey Niall we just stop by if you guys where done packing because Rob wanted us all together when we leave to New York."  Ava voice snaps me from my daze and look at her with awaiting brown eyes.

"Niall, Who's at the door bro?" I hear Louis voice from behind me and stand next to me at the door. "Hello ladies, How are you's this fine morning?" He asked smiling at Kat. She smiles back.

"We where wondering if you guys where done packing so we could go. Our flight leaves in a hour." Harmony said repeating what Ava had said. Louis eyes went wide.

"We leave today?" He asked slightly worried. The girls nodded and Ally smiled.

"You guys forgot didn't you?" She asked stepping in the house the girls following and I closed the door after they all came in. Liam came into the room still looking annoyed.

"Who was a the- Oh hey girls what's up?" He says his mood turns completely happy when he sees Harmony.

"As I told Niall and Louis, Are you guys done packing? We leave in over a hour." Ava says tapping her foot on the floor like and Mom waiting for her kids to get ready for school. Liam nods his head,

"I'm all done I don't know about the others though." He says like it's no big deal and Louis huffs in frustration.

"You could have told us you know." Liam sighs