Only 5 Remain

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in like a week! I've been busy! Monday: Math test Tuesday: Science project due and History test Today: Midterm in Spanish other Science project due. So yea that's been my week so far! Hope you enjoy! It's gonna be kinda long chapter!

*Tyler's POV* I don't trust that sorcerer at all! He seems to always know when the girls will strike! I feel like he's gonna betray anytime soon! But we are partnered up since Ty was taken. I need to get those bitches knowing who is in charge here! And that's me!

I saw something move and sparkle in the bush. "Seto." I say. "Yea? What is Brotato?" He says. "I saw something in the bush. I'm gonna investigate. Watch my back." I instructed him. I walked to the bush and peered at it.

Jasmine jumped out!

"Holy shit!" I say. That's all I saw before black.

*Seto's POV* I knew he would fall for the old glass trick! He's Tyler! Of course he would investigate anything that moves and is sparkly! I heard someone yell "Holy shit!" But I pretended I didn't hear it.

I looked over and Jasmine have me a thumbs up. She's got the Brotato. I ran in a circle a couple times to make it look like I struggled with a fight and ran to the house.

"GUYS!!!" I yelled. They all came running down stairs. "What is it Seto? Where's Tyler?" Jason asked. "He's gone. Jasmine came out of a bush and attacked him! I tried to help but I couldn't! I knew she was too strong." I explained out of breath from 'fighting' Jasmine.

I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm turning against my own friends. But Jerome is using my magic against me! Ugh I'm having an internal battle between helping my friends or saving my magic! Ian was captured because of me!

UGH SO HARD TO CHOOSE!

*Mitch's POV* Seto explained what happened to Tyler. I couldn't believe that a sorcerer lost to a girl. But I think that he didn't even help him. Like he's a sorcerer! He could easily fight off a girl! But then again Jerome is in charge of his powers right now so that is probably why.

I still can't get the feeling that he has something against us! I feel like there's a part of him that's helping Jasmine and Dawn. Helping them capture everyone at the right time. He knows when everyone has been capture and I just don't trust him.

"I don't have a partner anymore! Who am I gonna be with or am I just gonna be alone and get capture?" He said sounding miserable. "WE WOULD NEVER LET YOU GET CAPTURE SETO!" Adam yelled. Seriously Adam? You had to bring that up!

"Seto can pair with you guys then." I said not wanting him with us. I don't want anyone else going missing. Jerome has his Bacca senses and I can Katniss anything that attacks us! And with three on the other side this should be easy.

Only 5 remain.