Families

HEY HEY GUYS!! So discovered that in about 2 hours 30 people have read this book!!!! Literally I had this whole Honour Roll thing that lasted an hour then homework that lasted another hour. So before the Honour Roll thing started, I checked the book status and it said 5.36K and I literally check it 2 hours later and it says 5.39K! I'm amazed!!! I luv every single one of you guys!! So back to the book!!! IM WRITING SMUT!! WARNING!!! For two certain gay couples!! And two certain potions will be used!! HINT HINT!!

(Jerome's POV) I started looking around the fortress. I ended up in Seto's old room. I found two potions in there. They looked the same. One was labeled "Merome" and one was labeled "SkuMU" so I assumed we needed them. I grabbed the potions and walked into the main room. "Sky, Jason, and Mitch I found something that's probably important." I say holding the potions up. "Oh Seto made those. He said they were sex potions. Whoever drank them could become pregnant." Ian explained. "Ooh! #MEROME4DAYZ!!" Emily and Scarlet yelled. We all started laughing. "Okay." Mitch laughed.

"Who's gonna drink it?" I asked.

"I will." Jason said. He took the potion labeled "SkyMU" and walked over to Adam. "I will out of us." Mitch said. I gave him a look of concern. "Don't worry. I'll be fine." He says. "You guys go do your thing!" Ty said. "Shut up!" Adam exclaimed. "Whatever. Just if you want to use it then go use it now!" Emily said.

Both us couples walked upstairs.

I walked into our room with Mitch right behind me. "So do you really want to do this Benja?" I asked. "I'm sure Bacca. I love you. And a Bacca like you isn't suited to have a baby. I'm at least human." He said. "That's true. But there's something I need to tell you about Bacca babies." I said. "What is it?" He asked. "They fully mature at age 8 so it'll be big and fully grown by 8 since it'll be part Bacca." I explained. "SO THAT'S WHY YOU WERE SO TALL IN FOURTH GRADE!" Mitch exclaimed. I started laughing. "Yes it is!" I laughed.

He sat on my lap. Time for this to start!

••WARNING SEXAY SCENE••

I started kissing Mitch's neck. "Where's your sweet spot?" I mumbled against his skin. I kissed somewhere else and he moaned. "Found it!" I mumbled again. While I continued kissing his sweet spot he drank the potion. "How do you feel?" I asked as I stopped.

"Horny." He said sexually.

"Great." I said. I kissed him passionately. He trailed his tongue against my bottom lip. I denied him and squeezed his ass. He gasped and I shoved my tongue in his mouth. We fought for dominance but I won. I pinned him to the bed. I trailed kisses down to his collar bone and he took my shirt off. I took his shirt off and kissed him again.

He tugged at my pants.

He then pulled them down. I trailed kisses down his chest. I ended right above his pants. I pulled them down and went back to kiss his sweet spot. He moaned and without a hesitation, pulled my boxers down to show my hard member. "Now my creeper has been exposed!" I joked. I pulled his boxers down and he also had a boner.

"Are you ready babe?" I asked. He nodded eagerly.

I positioned myself to his entrance and slowly entered him. He started moaning in pain. "J-Jerome! It h-hurts!" He moaned. I started thrusting and he relaxed and moaned. "Faster! Harder!" He moaned. I did as I was told by him. After awhile of thrusting we both reached our climax. We fell next to each other panting. "I love you Jerome." Mitch panted.

"I love you too Mitch."

(I'm not writing this shit again so the same thing happened with SkyMU and Jason drank the potion.)

••••END OF SEXAY SCENE••••

~Next Morning~

(Sky's POV) I woke up nude with a nude Jason in my arms. We definitely had fun last night. And Jason is pregnant now so I'm very excited. WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A KID!! I'm like so excited!! I hope it looks like Jason because he's SO cute!!

I got dressed and walked downstairs.

There sat Emily and Ian making out on the couch. "GET A ROOM GOD AT LEAST MEROME AND US GOT ROOMS TO HAVE SEX MEANWHILE YOU TWO ARE OUT HERE IN THE OPEN EATING EACH OTHERS FACES!" I yell. They separate and stare at me in shock.

"Next time knock on wood." Emily says.

"Fine." I exit into the kitchen. I grab a doughnut and stuff it in my mouth. A sleepy Jason walks into the kitchen. "Morning babe." I say kissing his forehead. "Morning." He yawned.

I kissed his nose.

Okay! TIS DONE!! NEXT CHAPTER THE BABIES WILL COME BECAUSE IM LAZY!!

CONTEST TIME!!

BABY CONTEST!!

Merome's Baby.

Names

Girl:

Boy:

SkyMU's Baby.

Names

Girl:

Boy:

THANK YOU AND ALSO SOMEONE DIES NEXT CHAPTER!! Hehehe!!