The End Part 1

This is the ending part 1 there will be 4 long parts to this ending! AND IM BACK!

(Jerome's POV) As our family walked out into the woods, the sun started rising. I saw everyone else gathered in a circle. Adam walked out next to us with Dillion. Scarlet morphed out into her human form. Emily did the same thing. "You found them!" Emily said for the first time since we lost the children. Cat smiled at Emily and hugged her. I changed out of Bacca form. "Okay everyone we should head back home!" I said. Everyone agreed and we started walking towards the sun rise.

While we were walking Emily announced something surprising to everyone, especially Ian.

"I'm pregnant" she said.

Scarlet gasped but Ian was louder. "Really?" He asked. "Do you think I would lie about being pregnant?" Emily says. "Okay never mind I said anything. When did you find out?" Ian said. "Two days ago. Before we left." She said. "Oh my god Em! This is amazing!" Scarlet said. "Thanks Scarlet." Emily said. Ian just stood there shocked not really doing anything. "Ian you okay buddy?" Ty asked. "Yea. It's just. I'm gonna be a father." Ian said shocked. "Yea you are. Yea you are." Ty said.

We continued talking about Emily and Ian's child on the way back.

-TimeSkip-

We had finally made it back to the giant house around 2:15 am. Everyone was tired from the long trek back so everyone fell asleep easily. Except me. I was so tense, feeling like something bad was going to happen. My instincts usually end up correct so I ended up walking around the house to make sure everything was safe. I heard someone walk downstairs. "Who is it!" I said. "Your daughter!" Cat said. "Oh sorry Kitten. I just can't get the feeling that something bad is going to happen off my chest." I said. She nodded and went into the kitchen. I heard a small bang and ran in. Cat had just dropped her cup and water spilled everywhere. "Cat! Be careful!" I said. "Sorry the cup was slippery and I dropped it." She said. "Slippery?" "Yea there was water on the cup." She said. "That was already there?" "Yea." "We haven't been here for four days how could there be water on the cups?" I asked. "Don't ask me!" Cat said.

We then heard a noise from the living room and ran into there.

No one was there. "Did you hear that?" Cat asked. "Yea. It sounded like someone broke something." I said. She nodded and looked around, her eyes turning yellow, so she can see in the dark. She started stalking around looking for something. "Kitten, have you found anything?" I asked quietly. She shook her head in a "no" and continued looking.

We searched and searched but we couldn't find anything!

After we thought it was over, we heard a familiar scream. "MITCH!" We both yelled. We ran upstairs and into my room and saw Mitch passed out on the floor with blood spilling from him. "MITCH!" I screamed. "DAD!" Cat yelled. We crouched down next to him and I examined his cuts. He had a long slice on his cheek, three along his stomach, and one down his leg. I grabbed a few shirts from our closet and wrapped them around his leg and stomach. I grabbed a couple bandages and put them on his cheek.

(Mitch's POV) I only remember one specific detail about the figure. It was see through. A ghost. A spirit that seeks revenge. A demon of mine. But I also know one thing.

It was male.