Cheating

Maccas POV- After school Mads and i went to the library. Just when we were making our science 10000000 dollar planes for homework Madi got a phone call from someone. We were all going out but Madi didnt like Cameron much. I tryed to look at the number and saw Jackson Rogers! I didn't even know she liked him. I made to tell her before she answered but she started talking quietly into the phone. I could make out her saying "I love you too" "You want to meet up" I dont know" " It would have to be secret" " SO at you house! See you on tomorrow!!!"

When she hung up she saw Me looking at her so Madi explained she was breaking up with Cameron. I was so sad for Cameron but happy Madi had found love with Jackson. I didn't need to ruin it for them. 

Madi POV- I had a date with Jackson! It was tomorrow. I was also setting up a double date for later in the night with Macca and Austin Mahone! I knew she would be so happy when i called her! We were going to watch Nerve and then we would go for dinner at a romantic beach for a picnic then we had a seperate little place on the beach so we could have time alone! I organised it al with Jackson! I was so excited and the good thing was that Austin was friends with Jackson so they were having a sleepover and me and Macca would ahve a sleepover at my get away house in the country. Now all i had to  do was break up with Cameron!

LATER THAT NIGHT-

Cameron D POV- Tonight Madi rang and i was soo excited! I had planned a date for us at London for valentine day as it was only a month to go! 

" Hi bae whats up!" i said when she rang

" Yeah... well... i need to...."

"what do you need to do?"

" Break up with you!....."

"WHY!!!! I LOVE YOU"

" Yeah but i love someone else.. Jackson"

I was so sad Madi ahd chosen Jackson over me i nearly at Maccas! But i knew it would be good for us to have a break and knew she wold come back to me after a week or so.