The double Date

Macca POV- Tonight i was having a double daate with Mads and Jackson and guess who my date is.... AUSTIN MAHONE!!! I cant wait. Madi is doing my make up and hair and im doing hers.!!

6:00 The Date-

Macca POV- When we got to the movies and i saw him i automatically noticed HOW HOT HE WAS!!! We went to the movie and i noticed Austin was really shy! I was so happy i just started yapping on to him and he loved it s he started talking so we were acting like a couple! I had dumped Mcvoy cause i didnt like him! During the movie Austin was putting his arm around me and holing my hand! He even fed me popcorn! I noticed Madi and Jackson getting very close as well! This date was going so well! After the movie we all held hands and walked to the beach for a romantic dinner. Once we had dinner we went to sepeate parts of the beach to have time alone. Me and Austin ( I am going to call him Aust) had an amazing talk about life and Macdonalds and Llamas and swimming! Then we got close while watching the stars on our backs...we only had to roll over and we would be kissing! Then as soon as i thought that it happened! We started kissing passionatley. I could feel the warmth of his bod and feel his silky hair! It was the besst moment of my life!!!

Madi POV- Tonight was awesome! I had my first kiss! And he broke up with his GF! So now we are a couple! I hope so...  Anyway when we went to the movies we saw Emma and CAMERON! I was a bit annoyed becuase he had picked up so quick after i only dumped him last night....suspicous! I could not wait till the party we were going to as a group with our boyfriends!!!!