Part 7: Just Friends

~Part 7: Just Friends

Setting: Sapphire's house.

Sapphire's POV

Last night I had to carry Stacie into the house. I hate it when she drinks too much. She acts more slutier when she's drunk. I hate seeing that side of her.

I got up and went to go check on Stacie.

When I opened the door I seen her laying on the floor.

I started laughing.

"What are you laughing for?" she asked opening her eyes.

"I don't remember leaving you on the floor." I said sitting down on the bed.

"Ahhh." she yelled holding her head.

"That's what you get for drinking too much." I said.

"Do you have some Asprin?" she asked getting up off the floor.

"Yes it's in the bathroom." I said pointing towards the hallway.

She walked out.

I looked at the clock next to the bed and saw that it was almost 10.

"Oh shit!" I said jumping up from the bed.

I was too busy messing with Stacie I forgot I had work to get too.

I quickly got dressed , said goodbye to Stacie , and then I was headed off to work.

***

"Sapphire my office now!" was the first thing I heard when I got into my office.

"Yes ma'am." I said through the intercom.

I slowly walked to my bosses office.

When I got there I got in , closed the door , and then sat down in a seat across from hers.

"Are you just now getting in?" she asked focusing her attention on me now.

"Yes." I said.

"Why are you so late?" she asked.

"I woke up late." I lied.

"You only get one more shot at this job if you're late one more time you're gonna be fired." she said looking at her computer.

"Thank you." I said getting up and heading towards the door.

"Wait." she said.

I turned around to face her.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I need you to take pictures of Chris Brown to go along with your article questions." she said.

"I don't think I wan- (GCO)

"The photoshoot is in one hour. Here's all the info." she said handing me a piece of paper.

I know this bitch did not cut me off.

"But-(GCO)

"You can leave now." she said sitting down at her desk.

I swear if she wasn't my boss I would have smacked the hell out of her.

I turned around and started walking back to my office.

When I was walking back I bumped into Darrel.

Darrel is one of those people who flirt with everybody. He even tries to flirt with me even though I always ignore him. He messes with everyone in this building and he even slept with all the women except me of course.

"What do you want?" I said mean muggin him.

"I want you." he said grabbing my hand.

"How many times do I have to tell you I don't want you?" I asked snatching my hand back.

"Don't matter how many times you tell me I will always want you." he said twirling a piece of my hair.

"Whatever." I said walking away from him.

He does not listen at all. That won't be the last time I see him.

I grabbed my equipment and walked outside to my car ready to drive to the photoshoot.

***

I walked in to see Chris already in his first outfit and ready to take a picture.

"Hey Sapphire." he said walking over to me.

He tried to give me a kiss but I turned my head so he would kiss me on the cheek.

"Oh so it's like that huh." he said walking over to where we were soppose to take the picture.

"Yes it's like that." I said.

"What do I have to do to make you forgive me?" he said.

"Nothing it shouldn't have happened in the first place." I said walking over to him.

"We aren't even together." he said.

"Yet." I said positioning the camera.

"We are just friends." he said.

That's just it. He didn't get that I wanted to be more then friends. I guess it's my fault because I didn't let him know I wanted to be more then friends.

"Just friends." I said looking at him.

He scratched the back of his head and ignored eye contact.

"Smile." I said.

He look towards me and gave a fake smile.

I took the picture.

________________________________________

Vote.Comment.Follow me for more.