chapter 1

emilie woods' pov-

BEEP BEEP BEEP...
ughhhhhhh, i can't believe it. summer is officially over. back to waking up early and feeling even more depressed than i already am 😒 i slowly got up and pick out an outfit (the one above), brush my teeth, and jump into the shower. after my shower i do my daily makeup routine, which is just mascara and fountain. i know, i'm basic af. my phone vibrates:
hailey 💞🐙🍉🍌- hey get ur ass out here, we're going to be late :(
emilie 🙄💓💩👑- ok bitch, calm ur tits ;))
i quickly run downstairs, grabbing a granola bar. "BYE MOM!"
"bye honey, have a good day at school!"
i exit the house and jump into hailey's car.
_
hailey boule's pov-

emilie finally got her slow ass in my car. "HEY BITCH, WHAT'S GOOD?" emilie smirked at my question, "my ass."
"do u wanna listen to the radio ???"
"DUHH, is that even a question ??"
i turn on the radio and blare it. we start singing the lyrics to closer at the top of our lungs, "SO BABY PULL ME CLOSER IN THE BACKSEAT OF UR ROVER THAT I KNOW YOU CAN'T AFFORD BITE THAT TATOO ON UR SHOULDER PULL THE SHEETS RIGHT OFF THE CORNER OF THE MATTRESS THAT U STOLE FROM UR ROOMMATE BACK IN BOULDER WE AIN'T NEVER GETTING OLDER.."
~
a few songs pass and we reach the hell hole, or school i should say.
i quickly hop out of my car, but emilie is hesitant to. i mean, i can't blame her though bc i would do the same thing if that had happened to me last year....
_
emilie's pov-
i sit staring at nothing for god knows how long. i just wanna go home and not talk to anyone, not even hailey. right now, hailey is my best and only friend and i love her to death, but of coarse as a friend.
~
i finally emerge from out of the car, and almost instantly regret it. everyone stops and is fucking staring at me. wtf don't you guys have anything else to do with ur lives ????? hailey and i walk into school like we don't give a shit, but deep down inside we know that's not true. i go to my new locker and place my books in, luckily our lockers were next door from one another !!!
_
hailey's pov-
BAM! My dumbass friend slammed her locker shut and scared the shit out of me. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?"
she gives me this face pouty face and winks, "oops, sorry."
i stick up my middle finger, give her an evil smirk, then turn around and head to history. yay, my first class sucks literal ass. school hadn't even started, yet and i was already done with this shit.

||hey guys !! this is the first chapter :) i hope you like it. i will update asap, which could range from tomorrow to sometime next week :(
byeeeeeeeeeee <3
10/11/2016