chapter 3

(emilie's outfit above)
emilie's pov-

RINGGGGGG...
i woke up today with a good feeling. i don't feel depressed, but why???
i did my daily routine, grab a breakfast bar, and head to my car. hailey is already outside waiting for me.
(hailey's ootd:)

she looked really hot, "hey hoe

she looked really hot, "hey hoe."
"hi loser."
i smirked, and jumped in the car. she did too, only laughing as well. we drove to school listening to the radio, like every other day.
we reached school, and head to our lockers. i pull out my books and head to bio where i see ethan. he smirks, and i decide to sit next to him, bc why not?? he's looking hella fine as always:

 he smirks, and i decide to sit next to him, bc why not?? he's looking hella fine as always:

god, i want him so bad. fuck my past.
_
Ethan's pov-
emilie and i chat for a few before class starts. she's so fragile, what if she finds out about-
my train of thought was cut off by mr. vough, "hello class, there will be a project due by next monday. i will assign ur partners now.. BLAH BLAH BLAH.. ethan and emilie.. BLAH.."
we look at each other and smile. i feel bad for her, but i'm not going to stop her from making the biggest mistake of her life. "hey, my place at 7, ok?"
she smiles and winks. oh well, she's already in to deep.
_
emilie's pov-
school ended, and I'm already excited to go to Ethan's. i do homework for awhile, then realize it's time to get ready. i text him and ask for his address. since i'm mean, I also decide to tease him.
(emilie's outfit// her body doesn't look like that, but that's what she is wearing:)

~
i arrive at Ethan's at 7:02. perfect 😏 i ring the doorbell and hear footsteps. a shirtless ethan opens the door. his eyes glide up and down my body, while licking his lips. "can i come in??"
"ugh, yeah. sorry."
_
ethan's pov-
DAMN SHE LOOKED HOT. she pushes me out of the way, so i smack her ass. we head upstairs, and i shut the door.
*SMUT WARNING*
"should we start the project, now?"
i give her an evil smirk, "i think it can wait."
_
emilie's pov-

he gives me this evil smirk and i can see the lust in his eyes, "i think it can wait."
oh no...i'm not a virgin, but also not by choice.
he shoves me against a wall with our hands intertwined above my head. i start to feel wet kisses on my neck, going down to my chest. why am i not stopping him????!!! i can't do this, but i also can't bring myself to leave. i try to say help, but it comes out as a moan, "ughhhh"
"u like that babygirl?"
"mhmmmm"
he rips off my shirt and stares in awe at my chest, talk about awkward. before i can do anything he swiftly takes it off and throws my vs bra on the floor. that was expensive!!! Ethan continues to give me wet kisses again, but this time on my exposed boobs. i throw my head back and bite my lip, trying not to moan. by now, he's slide his hands to my waist, pulling me closer so he can kiss me (on the lips). ethan asks for entrance, and I decline. he's shocked, and i take this chance to lay on the bed. he climbs on top and i pull at his pants, signaling i want them off. now only in his boxers he starts to grind on me.
"oh daddy" that's all it took to turn him on, the word daddy. to tease him, I said it again, "mhhhm, daddy"
"stop teasing princess"
at that, i flipped us over and took off my shorts. i traced his abs, like damn. while i was distracted, he flipped us back over. a shiver went down my spine as he pulled off my panties, with his mouth. oh. my. god. he pulled down his own as well, revealing his huge length. I grab it and start pumping, increasing speed every second. "damn you're good." i smirk in response. it's time for me now, so i stop. he spreads my legs, grabs a condom, and lines up my entrance with his length. it takes a while for me to adjust, but pain then changes into pleasure.
"babygirl, u'r so tight, uhhhh"
"f-faster.... mhhhm." he listens to my command and obeys. just as I'm about to reach my high, he does, inside me. but before I release, daddy eats me out.
"u taste so good" eth licks his lips in satisfaction. we lay side-by-side now, naked. what the actual fuck? why did I do that?? why am I so stupid???! whatever.
i jump up and get into the shower. I don't need to go home smelling like sex.
~
"bye eth"
"bye princess" I blush at his nickname and leave. i arrive at home and head up to my room. wait a second, where was his family? I would of thought he would of at least told me they weren't home.. hmmm, that's weird. "eh," I just brush it off and dose off to sleep.

||hey guys, I promise it gets better! I know it's bad, but please don't judge :) it's my first book and I'm still in 8th grade. any comments?
10/12/2016