Chapter 21

Chapter 21
Immature

The whole arena was slowly filled with fans waving their lightsticks and singing along to the songs of New Classic playing while waiting for the concert to start in a few minutes,

"Zendaya's just near us..." Ida whispered to me at pasimpleng tinuturo sa akin ang kinaroroonan ni Zendaya.

Nilingon ko naman ito't nakita ko siyang kinukuhanan ng pictures ang kabuuan ng arena. Kinakausap siya ng mga katabi niya sa kaniyang upuan. Siguro'y marami siyang kaibigan na fan din ng New Classic.

My phone suddenly chimed and vibrated kaya naman tinignan ko ito't nakita ang message ni Isaiah na kakadating lang.

Isaiah:
We'll be out in a few. Wish me luck, please.

Napangiti naman ako't mabilis na nagtipa ng reply sa kaniya.

Me:
Goodluck! :)

I put a smiley face on the end of my text before I silent my phone and put it on a 'do not disturb' mode. Nilagay ko na ito sa loob ng bag ko't hinanda na rin ang aking lightstick na bigay ni Cloe.

Ang sabi niya'y may gagawin daw na fan project para sa encore concert ng New Classic at kailangan ang lahat ay mayroong lightstick kaya binigyan niya kami ni Ida.

When all the lights inside the arena suddenly went off, the crowd went wild.

The concert was started by a VCR showing some video clips of the whole tour of their first ever concert and tour. There were also clips from the backstage and when the boys were travelling in Europe. They were visiting some great landmarks and places in Europe.

"It was very pleasing."

Suddenly Sic's face popped out from the VCR, the fans, specially his fans are screaming. Nakisigaw na rin ako at umakto pang nababaliw dahil baka nakatingin sa akin ngayon si Zendaya kung nakita niya man ako.

"Performing not just for Philippines, but also outside of our country is so overwhelming. I think thank you isn't enough to express my gratitude." sabi ni Sic.

The next one to deliver his message was Ike.

"Exciting... thrilling... memorable..." sunod-sunod niyang sabi. "Every moment that I've spent during our tour is very memorable. I've learned a lot of things. I was able to travel to my goal destinations before. It was all a memory worth remembering. I would definitely treasure it all."

Jirro's the third one...

"I'm very, very, very thankful to our fans. Not just in the Philippines, also outside of the country. In Europe where we first made a tour... je vous remercie... grazie... dank je. I even heard that our fans in the US want us to include them in our tour but unfortunately, we weren't able to. Maybe on our second tour. If God allows us to, we will definitely include US in our list." Jirro flawlessly said.

And the last one to deliver his message was Isaiah were the fans screamed the loudest. Kapag sa isang banda talaga, mas maraming tagahanga ang vocalist kaya hindi 'yon maiiwasan.

"It was very fulfilling." Isaiah started with a wide smile on his face. "To be honest, our goal was to make music that our fellow countrymen will like. We want to make the best OPM in our country. We didn't expect that our music will reach to the different parts of the world. Who wouldn't feel complete with that, right? We received and are still receiving overflowing of blessings. Hindi ko alam kung paano pero gustong-gusto ko kayong pasalamatan isa-isa. Maraming, maraming salamat. Your sincere hearts to support us, touched my heart deeply."

Nang matapos ang clip ni Isaiah ay nawala ang tanging ilaw na nagliliwanag sa buong arena dahil natapos na ang buong VCR.

Suddenly, a spotlight was directed to Sic as he played his drums. After him, the spotlight was averted to Jirro who's also playing his bass guitar. Pagkatapos ay kay Ike naman ito tumapat at pinatunog din ang kaniyang electic guitar. Pinakahuling tinapatan ng spotlight ay si Isaiah na nagpatunog ng kaniyang acoustic guitar.