The Morning after

Simon Narrator:

A ray of sunlight shines trough the curtains and swirl around her silhouette. Her beautiful curves and her golden hair. She looks like an angel. I could not longer resist and give her a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning beautiful!". She instantly begins to smile and fluttering opens hereyes.

"Morning handsome"she says with her sleepy, raspy voice, which I love somuch.

She leans her head back on my chest and plays with my chest air.

"The night was amazing,I love you so much!" she whispers. I remember the last night and begin instantly to smile:

"Yeah it was great, I love you, too. Maybe we can continue what we did last night." I say with a aroused voice and crawl on top of her. I kiss her plump lips passionately and feel her lips smile under mine. I lower my hand down her back and rest it on her ass. She carefully pushes me away and I have to take air because I am out of breath from the kiss.

"Simon you seducer, you have to go to work." She says giggling.

"Yes, I know but I was hypnotized by your beauty." She only blushes, gets up and goes to the bathroom. Before she closes the door she turns her head, bites her under lip and says:

"Maybe we can continue later in the evening..."

"Of course" I say with a smile. Then I go down the stairs and prepare everything for the breakfast.

As I hear the shower stops,I hide behind a wall and wait for Adele to come down.

"Simon where are you?"she says as she comes into the kitchen. I wrap my arms around her waist and she jumps a little.

"Oh Simon you scared me,really!" She says offended, trying to act serious. But then she cant held the laughter.

"You don't know how much I love you!" I say and look her straight in her sparkling eyes.

"Oh I know to the moonand back" she says with a winking eye.

I turn the radio on, we sit down and eat. Adele begins to move and hum to the spice girls, but then the radio host interrupts the song:

"Good morning England! Were still so happy that Adele is back, she has blown us away with her new album 25. She sells 335 copies per minutes and it became the best-selling album of 2015 in just one week, isn't that insane? Here she is with her new single 'Send my love'!"

Than the beat begins to play.

"I'm so proud of youAdele! You deserve everything of your success!" I really mean it.

"Aw fank you Simon!"she says blushing in her lovely cockney accent.

As the refrain starts I stand up and jump around the kitchen singing at the top of my lungs.

Adele laughs her head of and joins me.

It is such a beautifulmorning! But than the reality comes back to me and I realize that that it's uppermost time to go.

"Bye my love, have fun today!"

"Thank you" she answers,"but I think I just gonna relax so I can be ready for my tour."

"Oh yes of course do that!"

"See you later" I give her a quick kiss and go to work. 

Hey Guys! I'm new on wattpad and this is my first book, so please don't hate;) I'm a huge daydreamer<3The story will get more exciting in the next chapters, keep reading. I look forward to your opinions of the story please comment!<3

 PS: English isn't my first language, please correct me if I wrote anything wrong:D