Boys-Nightout

Simon Narrator:

“Here Mr. Konecki are the papers.”
“Thank you Katie! I will send them to the company in south Africa.” My company helps to give all people around the world the opportunity to drink clean water. In Africa the most people die because of thirst or foul water. We build drinking fountains with long tubes to help them. Once my father was the chief, but now I'm taken his spot. The drawback of being a boss is that you have to go to a lot of trips for example to Africa or the United States, to look if everything goes right.
I hate these trips, because I'm a long time without my little boy Angelo and my wonderful girlfriend Adele. I miss them both a lot when I'm away...but anyway now is not the time to complain, because my next trip will be only in two month. So I decided to go home and enjoy the rest of the time that Adele and I have for us. I walk out of the office and drive home.

As I pull into the driveway, there are twenty paps outside as usual.
I don't know what there looking for. Why they cant leave us alone! They are so annoying.
I close the gate with the remote behind me. I am so excited and happy to see Adele again so I hurry up the stairs and opens the door with my key.
“Hello my love, I am back, surprise!” I scream in the silence. No response, strange.
Maybe she is already asleep.
So I carefully closes the door and tiptoe into the kitchen.
There is a note lying on the table and I take it. It smells of Adeles sweet perfume, which I love so much!

Hey Simon, I just went out to the cafe to take some fresh air,
I'll be right back!
Don't worry, I love you xx

“I love you, too” I whisper and smile. Alright than I will have a boys-night-out with myself!
T take a beer out of the fridge and a package crisp from the cupboard.
I make myself comfy on the couch and turn the TV on.
I watch a football game, of course, what else?
The game is very excited and I forget completely about Adele and the time.

Hey Guys!
Next chapter🎉hope you enjoyed it😊comment and vote if you liked it
See you than!