Bad Surprise

Adele Narrator:

"Missed me?" He asks smirking. A chill runs down my back as I hear the voice I dread the most again and I feel pure fear running trough my veins. My first instinct is to shout out Simon and to run out of the bathroom, so I open my mouth to scream.

But before I could even make a sound or a move, Alex grabs me harshly and holds me tight,while pressing a hand over my mouth. I try to bite him and shout through his hands but he kicks with his knee hard in my back to stop me. I cry out of pain and try to move out of his grip, but he just holds me tighter till it hurts too much.

I'm still crying, but now hysterically, while Alex touches every inch of my body harshly. I close my eyes, nearly losing hope, when I hear a familiar voice:

"Adele, Adele babe wake up, please!" Simon's voice sounds in my ear. I urgently open my eyes, sweating like hell. Oh my god this was just a bad dream, thank god, but it felt so real!

"Nightmare?" Simon says with concern in his eye. I just nods my head, till sobbing like crazy.

"Oh babe come here"he says opening his arms "soon it will be everything alright again, believe me." he is rubbing my trembling back. I instantly begin to calm down only by the sound of his deep, smoothing voice.

"Th-thanks babe, for every time being there for me, I love you so mu-much." I say choking on my words.

"Oh my princess I'm so grateful to call you my one and only, you can count on me at anytime, keep that in mind!"

He lifted up my chin with his rough hands, till we get lost in each others eyes. He slowly nears to my face till we are only inches apart.

"Ready?" Simon asks whispering with his deep sexy voice.

"Ready!" I response confidently. I take Simon's neck with my hands and crash our lips together. The kiss feels so passionately and lustful, I missed the taste of his lips so much!

I lay all my feelings for him in this kiss and I feel Simon does, too. We made out for a couple more minutes, battling for dominance with our tongues. But as Simon began to touch me, my shitty mind has to interrupt us and I'm reminded of Alex dirty hands on me.

"Simon stop!" Istumble, breaking the kiss breathless "I'm so sorry, but we just have to wait a little bit longer." I say disappointed of my own shitty mind.

"It's okay babe, don't worry. I will wait for you doesn't matter how much time you need."

Oh how I love this man...

"Thanks Simon..." I whisper, still a little bit disappointed over myself. We've been waiting for this moment so long and everything was perfect!

"Really babe, I don't mind if I have to wait for 100 years, if it's for you it's absolutely worth it!" I smile and snuggle into his chest again.

"Simon one last thing.."

"Yeah babe"

"Please don't ever let me go."

"Oh my princess I will hold you till we're grey and old.." With that I drift into apeaceful sleep.❤

For @daydreamerlovatic 😂💕