Masterplan

Simon Narrator:

I open my eyes and the first thing I can see is Adele.
She sits on the opposite of the room, I couldn't see her clearly because my gaze is blurry.
I have a strong headache and couldn't remember the last hours exactly, the only thing I remember is that I drove throught the city to find Adele.
Yeah that worked, I find her, but now I couldn't help her.
My feets are tied together and my hands are confined with handcuffs to a tupe. I want to move or even speak, but I felt a sharp pain in my head. Disdorted with pain I close my eyes again.
“Mhimon!” I hear Adele worried mumble, she can't speak clearly because of the tape on her mouth. I open my eyes again and try to speak against the pain in my head.
“I'm OK Adele...don't worry” I say through gritted teeth.
As I habituate to the pain my mind becomes a little bit clearer. I look around the room:
“Where are we?” Adele try to answer but I couldn't understand a word she says.
“Shit, this damn tape! He's a horrible man, he roughhouse you so bad! My little Delly I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you when you needed me. I just was so depressed from your call, I thought you really had left me, I was a silly head that I didn't recognized you real situation.
Oh babe I love you so much!”
Adele just begins to cry badly and hang her head.
“Please don't cry Adele, I can't hold it to see you like this. We will find a way out,
I swear to good!”
She stops crying and looks up, straight into my eyes. I can see her vulnerability in her eyes.
He destroys her confidence completely..
I need to get her out of this hell, even if I get hurt by this, I have to do it for her!
I look around the room to find something to open the handcuffs, but everything is out of
reach. Damn!
I think about a plan and finally have an idea.
“Okay Adele I have a plan, when Alex comes in the room again and release you from the handcuffs, to do whatever the fool wants to do with you.” I clenched my teeth by the thought what he would do with her...
“I will kick him and distract him so you can run away!” I am so proud of my plan, but Adele doesn't looks happy at all! She shakes her head saying no with pure fear in her eyes.
“Don't worry about me, you can call the police if you're out and meanwhile I will beat him till he's unconcious. I wont get hurt. I'm a strong man you now?”
I laugh a little and wink with one eye. I see her smile a little and that make me overjoyed, to see the sparkle back in her eyes that I miss so much!
But then her whole body shrugs as she hears footsteps on the way up the stairs. She begins to quial and her face becomes even more pale. I can see pure fear in her eyes. It frightens me how much panic Alexs gives to her. She have to get out of here, immediatly!
“Calm down Adele, I'm here and I will get you out of here, trust me! Just follow the plan!”
I say in a smoothing voice to comfort her.
She looks a little bit relieved but she couldn't respnce anything, because the door abruptly opens....

Next chapter!!🎉❤I'm getting a little better in updating consistently💪😅😜
Good day, bye!😊