Chapter 2- The start of a new generation

It was still dark and steven was laying on bed thinking strategies for todays formidable challenge. Steven got lost in thought and lost track of the time, all of a sudden he feels the door knocking on the distance and someone yelling at the door. Turns out it was yaleishka.

Yaleishka- "Steven hurry up were going to be late!!!"

Steven- "Okay okay im up. Ill grab my equipment and ill be right there"

Steven got up and picked up his gunlance, he knew today wasnt going to be easy so he packed an extra item. He stepped outside his house and saw his team ready to go and gabriel with a bag shaped like a huge stick, steven didnt pay that mucha attention to it tho so he decided to ignore it.

Steven and his team arrived at the arena, but something was off, he didnt feel any kind of monster presence. The chief and the espectators were terrified, its like if they were about to be eaten by a trigrex. Steven walked to the chief to find out what happened, to his surprise the chief informed that the Great Jaggis went on a rampage and smashed through the gates, they are currently lurking in the moga fields.

Chief- "Youve been all reassigned to a new mission, your target is to hunt down the Great Jaggis and once youve killed them youll be officially name hunter, now go and protect this village!!!"

All of the newbies- "YES SIR!!"

Chief- "This village depends on you, new generations...."

Steven- "Come on guys lets kill ourselfs a great jaggi!!!"

Steven and his team ran back to the village and into the forest but before they could enter the forest a cat standing on his two paws interfered and said

Palicoe- "Nyaah! What do you think youre doing!!"

Steven- "Were just passing through to slay a Great Jaggi, theres no problem with that right?"

Palicoe- "No purroblem at all but its going to be dangerous so take these with you"

The cat hands steven a bag full of horns and not some ordinary horns there were all kinds of horns, steven stuffed it in his backpack thanking the kind palicoe. Steven then parts again to the moga forest ready to slay the Great Jaggi.

Hours later jesus notices footprints, fresh ones. Yaleishka looked at it for minutes and analyzed it, shes a good scout, she can tell where and why the monster went to a different area, she has expertise on tracking and jesus never misses a detail and has a great memory.

Yaleishka-"Its close, really close so keep your eyes peeled for the Jaggi"

Steven-"You heard her, keep an eye out for the enemy, and prepare yourselfs ill give each one of you an adamant pill, it will protect us from hits we recieve. Now everyone scatter, ill go to area 5 and 3 and scout it, yaleishka and jesus will take care of 4 and 6, gabriel your going to area 8 and 9, every one has a horn in their backpack, use it if you spot it, we will be there in a matter of seconds."

Everybody noded and parted ways. Gabriel scouted his areas with ease and saw no monsters so he came back to camp, meanwhile steven took care of some jaggis and jaggias and wen he finished he returned to camp. Steven met in the camp with gabriel but yaleishka and jesus were missing.

Steven-"Yaleishka and Jesus arent here yet?"

Gabriel-"I havent seen them, maybe we should go see if theyre okay."

All of a sudden the sound of a horn starts to play. It was Yaleishka and Jesus! They were in danger! Steven and Gabriel quickly got up and started running to them. It was time, Steven and his team would finally hunt the Great Jaggi, the excitment was running through their vains, they werent scared, they were excited and ready to be victorious. Seconds later gabriel and steven arrive at the arena and see Yaleishka crouch firing with sleep bullets and jesus hitting with quick and well done slashes.