Chapter 1 ~ First Meet

~~~~

"When did you meet her, For the first time?" A question I was expecting but down the line, didn't wanted someone to ask about her. "Does it Matter?" I Questioned, trying my best to keep her out of this. "Alot." And that was it, I had to speak up. "First Day, F.I.L.M. (Founders Institute of Law & Management.)" I spoke, composing myself.

~~~

"Nandini, out of the Class. Now!" I heard the teacher scolding a Student and Cabir just couldn't Stop laughing. "Cabir!" I signaled him to stop, making him remember why we're here, and what we're here for. It was our first day of the College and we certainly knew how surprisingly weird this news was, for all the Students of F.I.L.M and to be honest, we were prepared for all the Confusing Questions and Awkward Stares. We walked through the coridoor and reached the Reception. All the Students sitting there, waiting for their turn were looking at us as if we were some thieves and why not? Who gets an admission in the Best Law College of the city in the Final Year? No one, except the Fab 5. We Collected our ID Cards and headed towards our Class. And even though it was our first day, we walked as if we own the Damn College. "Guys, just be careful. Everyone's Smart & Intelligent here, don't underestimate anyone." I instructed, in order to make them realize that Yes this place can turn out to be dangerous and the Plan can backfire badly if we won't be careful. As we moved towards the classroom, we heard a group of people talking about three Students. Apparently, those three were considered as the best of this college. We giggled, trying to digest the fact. "And who are those three people you guys are talking about?" Asked Alya, laughing a little. "The toppers of this College, Sanaya, Sid and Nandini." Okay so, toppers. I sighed. How did I forget I'm in a law college right now and not in a Music Academy? Well, nevermind. This sounds interesting though, would love to meet them. "Right. But first, we gotta find her, Murthy. Remember?" Reminded Dhruv, bringing us back to the reality. Yeah well, Murthy.

We reached our Classroom and without any Permission, I entered into the classroom like a boss not Realizing that the Class was going on and it was My First day. "Hey you," The professor spoke pointing his finger at me angrily, "Out of My class, Right now." All the students had this Out-Now-You-New-Boy Look on their face and I could do nothing but curse myself and leave the class without arguing. Learning from my mistake, Cabir Mukti, Alya and Dhruv took the Permission and seated themselves in the Classroom while I stood outside the Class, as a punishment. Damn! Kabtak Khara rehna pareyga yahan!? "20 More Minutes to go and after that, The New little Mannerless student May enter the Classroom." I widened my eyes as to re-check if the girl who just said this was real and I was not imagining. Like how dare she talk to me, Manik Malhotra, the lead guitarist of The Fab 5 like this? "Excuse Me Ms-

"Nandini Mehta, the topper of F.I.L.M so think twice before speaking to me like that. I'm not someone who's gonna take your shit. Come back from your fantasy world where all the girls are crazy for you and everyone follows your and your friend's orders. This is F.I.L.M, not your Space academy where you can boss around anyone. Am I clear or Am I clear?" Whoa! What did just happen? I was stunned. Like really. This girl was talking to me as if I was a new guy in a kindergarten school and she's my teacher. "Hello Ms, Do you even know you're messing-

"Nandini. Call me Nandini. & Yes and I know whom I'm Messing with and it's not a big deal. You're just an ordinary person!" She snapped, leaving me stunned, Again.

"Actually you know what? Forget it, Nevermind! Why am I even talking to you?" I said, moving an inch away from her, giving the most digusted look ever. "And guess what? You're not talking, you're listening to me." I just couldn't believe. A girl, just an ordinary girl, made me shut my mouth. I was standing next to her because I HAD to, and she was continuously checking the time, yawning, peeping into the classroom and waving her friends and to be very honest, It was really hard for me to believe that this girl, this idiot girl is the topper of F.I.L.M. Soon, the Class got over and the bell rang and within a minute, two of her friends, came outside and she went along with them, Staring me angrily, for the last time. Even My friends came out and laughed at me miserably. "Now if you guys are done with this stuff, can we focus on the main thing? We have to find that girl!" Cried Mukti, patting on my shoulder. Only if that silly girl wouldn't have wasted my time, I would have tried finding her. Why the hell did our paths cross? I hope I never see her again. I rolled my eyes, taking a deep breath.

~~~

"That is it? This is how you two met? Sounds weird." Definitely. The first meet was unbelievable for me. Never in my life, someone had talked to me like that but this girl, she had the guts. "So what happened next?" Another Question, which made me dive into the pool of memories causing my heart beat to fasten.

~~~

Tadaa! Here I am with the first Chapter. Fast, right? Actually I was too excited to pen this down so yeah 🙈 Please do leave in your comments and let me know your reviews! Love you all,

Saba :)