Tired of being Good

Cry Baby gave me his number and asked me to text him if I was aloud to come.

The day of school went by fast and I was rushing home to ask mum if I could go out tonight to Turkey Point.

"Mum!" I call.

"Yes, Isabella?"

"I was just wondering if maybe I could go out tonight with one of my new friends?" I say playing with my knuckles.

"Would this be a guy friend?"

"Yes mother, his name is Cry..Wade."

"Would that be Wade Walker?!"

"Yes how did you know?" I ask

"I've heard a lot of bad things about that boy Isabella with the meeting at the cafe with the ladies! You will definitely not be hanging out with a Drape, what a bad influence!" she says raising her voice.

"You don't even know him! You can't just judge him like that because of the things you've heard!"

"Isabella Johns! Do not raise your voice like that to me! You need to find better friends and start hanging out with your own kind! I will not have you hanging out with a bad boy, you are not going out and that is final!"

Mother was being so rude! How dare she say I have to find better friends! I storm off into my room and slam the door.

I'm sick of her controlling me and telling me how to run my life. I'm seeing Cry Baby tonight, I'll have to sneak out the window and try not to get caught. I'm tired of being a good girl all the time.

I decide to text cry baby about what was happening and asked him if he could pick me up just down from my street. He said yes and he'l pick me up at 9.

Until then I had to act like nothing was happening to my mum and I had to pick out something to wear!

After dinner I ran to my room and started to look through my cupboards and draws to find something to wear.

I pulled out a nice tight black dress, with wedges, I hope this is good?

Mum went to bed at 8:30, so hopefully she wouldn't hear me sneaking out. I put pillows under the blanket to make it look like I was still there incase she came in.

It finally reached 9. I quietly pushed open my window and climbed out slowly. Just a little jump to the floor. I walked fast down the street and I saw him on a motorbike. He turned to face me.

"You look beautiful, you could really be a Drape you know." he says laughing.

"Thank you Cry Baby!"

"Hop on sugar" he says giving me a boost onto the bike.