Teardrops are falling.

Cry Baby's POV

It's been a few days now, that I haven't spoken with Isabella. She hasn't been at school for three or so days, maybe she moved schools because of me..

I feel so bad that she got blamed for everything. I know her step dad has been abusing her, you can tell by all the bruises on her.

I've called her lots but no answer. Isabella's different from the other girls, but I've screwed everything up. Like always!

I just left Turkey Point and I'm driving around. I've got a lot of things on my mind. I was driving along a dirt road when I saw a girl sitting by a bush? I drove straight past but then I decided to go back to see if this girl was okay.

I walked up to her and I moved her face towards me, it was Isabella!

"Are you okay?!" I ask in shock.

"I...I need something to eat." she says mumbling.

"You look really sick Bella, i have to take you to the hospital."

"No, no you cant, they'll find me."

"Who will?"

"My.. parents, I ran away."

"Oh crap Bella! I don't know what to do! I'll take you to my Grandmother Ramona, and she'll make you better and hopefully she will have a plan on what to do.."

I quickly carry her into my car and speed back off to Turkey Point.

~~

Hey Readers!

I hope you're enjoying this story so far!Leave a comment on what you think about it and tell me what you think will happen next!