The Squares

When Baldwin dropped me off that night, I was in lots and lots of trouble. My step dad once again hit me and this time it bruised the side of my face, he hit me because I woke him up. Mum didn't know anything about this, I had to tell her I walked into something.

Mum then grounded me for a week, she told me to never hang out with the Drapes ever again, apparently there nothing but trouble. I don't see that there trouble!

It's 7:00 am and I'm starting to get ready for school it's been three days since I've spoken to cry baby, I feel bad, but my step dad would hurt me even more if I did. He's against Drapes hanging out with Squares.

I start to walk to school and when I get there I'm greeted by Baldwin and a couple of squares.

"Hello Isabella."

"Hi" I say still very annoyed at him.

"Look, I know you still might be angry but I did the right thing!" he says.

I think about what he says and some of it makes sense, I guess.

All the talking my step dad was saying to me started syncing into my mind.

I walked to first period and sat down. Then someone sat beside me. It was Cry Baby. 30 minutes into the lesson I could feel his eyes on me, then he said something.

"What did I do?" he says giving a sad look.

I didn't know exactly what to say.

"It's nothing Cry Baby, just don't worry about it." I say turning to the side.

I felt him looking at me again and that's when I realised he was staring at the bruise.

"Who gave you that bruise?.."

"My my.. it doesn't matter!" I say as I walk out of the class crying.

I hate when I do this! I always break down, after I've been holding it in for so long! I want to tell Cry Baby but I just can't.

After school Baldwin invited me out to a party his family was hosting. My parents wanted me to be more like a square so they let me go.

This party was a lot different from the Drapes. There was ballroom dancing and the music was totally different. It wasn't exactly fun though.

After that I headed home and saw that I had received a text.

It was from Cry Baby.

**Isabella, I'm sorry for whatever I did, I enjoyed hanging out with you the other night, it was fun, I hope I didn't scare you off?**

**I enjoyed it to, I really did, but I can't be a Drape, I can't be, I'll be trouble**

I felt bad for sending it. Cry Baby was different and I think he's my type of guy. Too bad I can't see him anymore!