Meeting New Neighbors

Amy was now wearing black shirt with a pink batman logo on the front, dark blue jeans and red sneakers. She was sitting in Indian style on her bunker bed talking to Sonic on Skype with her laptop.

"It was so awesome. It felt so real than a dream, Sonic" Amy said, talking about what her and her brother discovered last night.

"Sounds awesome, Amy. I miss you so much though" Sonic said to her.

Amy had a small smile at that he misses her, "I miss you too, Sonic. How's Sally?" she asked, but this made Sonic frown with his ears drop down.

"Well....I don't know. She won't even let me see my friends and stuff. Yesterday she made me buy clothes for her but she never buys anything for me. I don't know, Ames. I mean, I tried to make her happy but all she does is complain, whine, and do things perfect for her" he explains to her and sighs in disappointment.

"Oh, boy. Seems like Sally was not for you actually?" Amy guessed.

"What am I supposed to do? Break up with her? I can't hold out much longer by her greed" Sonic face-palmed, "Every time I ask her if she can hang out to my favorite spots with me in the city, she always says 'no' and that she wants to hang out with her favorite places"

"Well....if she isn't making you happy, Sonic. Maybe it's best if you break up with her. I'm not saying you should right now but see what you can do. If it doesn't work out, I guess you'll have to end this relationship" Amy said, not wanting to make him break up but follow his heart.

"Well.....okay. I'll see how this goes. Thanks for the advice, Ames" Sonic said, giving her thumbs up from the screen. That is when he heard an angry yell from Sally.

"Sonic! Come on! You promised me that you'll take me out to the city! Get your ass downstairs now!" his girlfriend shouting from downstairs.

Sonic sighs in disgust, "I gotta go now. I'll talk to you later, Ames" he said.

"Bye Sonikku" Amy waved good bye and logged off from Skype, she saw the sadness in Sonic's eyes but now she knew a different Sonic.

She walks outside to meet the neighbors of this house apartment; hopefully she doesn't bump into that green perverted hedgehog the other day.

She starts out on the attic to see Mr. Espio. She knocked on the door and waited for answers. Then the door opens to reveal a purple chameleon.

"Oh, hello there" the chameleon said.

"Are you Mr. Espio?" Amy asked him.

"Yes I am. Come on in, madam" Espio said.

Amy walked in to also see a grey/white male hedgehog meditating in the air.