Celebration

"AAAAHHH!!!!! HEELP!!!" Amy shrieked in panic.

Sonic bravely grabs Amy's hand, "Hold on Ames, I got you!"

"Sonic, he's gonna kill me!" Amy screamed.

EXE growled like a completely mad tiger and Amy screamed more.

"Guys, help!" Sonic grunts for Silver and Shadow to help him.

Silver and Shadow helped Sonic to pull Amy back in before EXE takes her.

"GRRRR!!! NOOO!!!" EXE screamed when he was about to lose his grip. Silver tried to make EXE lose concentration by throwing a psychic blast on him.

"Urgh!" EXE grunts and releases Amy. Sonic then pulled Amy out from the mirror.

"Turn the mirror around! Now!" Amy yelled.

Shadow and Silver turned the mirror around and heard EXE roar in anger.

"Finally, it's over" Shadow said.

"No, we better destroy it" Silver said.

"How? EXE told me he can't die. He told me he's a god" Amy said.

"I bet he's lying" Shadow picked up a pipe and smashes the mirror to shreds so EXE can't get out.

Unfortunately, the shattered mirror repairs itself back which surprised the hedgehogs.

"Okay, maybe I was wrong" Shadow gasped.

Their reflections disappeared and they see EXE inside the mirror and he can't get out.

"You'll regret this!" EXE pounds on the thick mirror glass.

"Oh, really? You can't get me now" Amy smirked, "Now that I got the ghost eyes and my parents, you're stuck in your world"

"GAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" EXE screamed and disappears. The mirror was now clear and looked normal.

"Phew, it's over now" Sonic said. He had Amy close to him.

"Oh, Sonikku. I never thought I ever see you again" Amy nuzzled on his chest.

All of a sudden, Sombra and Irene came in the room covered in snow on their clothes.

"Mom, Dad? You're back!" Shadow and Amy ran up to them cheerfully.

"Of course we are back and I see you brought friends" Irene said, glancing at Sonic and Silver.

"But the snow on you?" Amy said.

But as she said that, the snow melted away.

"What snow?" Sombra asked curiously.

"Uh, never mind" Amy chuckled nervously.

The parents shrugged their shoulders and walks away from the room. As they did, the ghost eyes glowed and the ghost children appeared in the room. They even had their real normal eyes too.

"Thank you so much Shadow and Amy" the ghost children thanks them.

"No problem my friends" Shadow said with a smile.

"Now that you're free, I guess EXE won't be keeping you anymore. I'm glad that's over" Amy said.

"It is over and done, for us" Ghost Tails said.

"What do you mean?" Shadow asked.

"You need to get rid of the mirror" Ghost Tails said to the hedgehogs.

"Uh okay, I think I know somewhere, in the waterhole" Silver guessed.

"But Scourge is still trapped in the hole, right?" Amy asked.

"No, I picked him out and he promised he won't harass you" Silver said.

"And thank you for freeing us. Now we can rest in peace" The ghost children disappears, now that they're free they can rest in peace.

They picked up the mirror and walked out of the house to get to the waterhole where Amy first met Scourge.

"Come on, Shadow. Push it!" Amy grunts while pushing the mirror.

"I am!" Shadow grunts but managed to push it to the edge, making the mirror fall all the way to 200 feet down the waterhole well.

"There, now EXE is gone forever" Shadow said. Sonic walked up to Amy and held her close.

"Amy, I wanna tell you that my heart has always belonged to you" Sonic said to her.

"Really, then how come you choose Sally?" Amy asked.

"I didn't listen to my heart and I was too shy to confess to you" Sonic said.

"I see, I forgive you Sonikku" Amy said sweetly, their lips closes in and they shared their first kiss.

Shadow was not surprised over his sister's first kiss but was very proud of it.

---

Later the family, Sonic and the neighbors celebrate their reunion at the garden. Silver and Blaze has started to talk to each other in plan of a date. Rouge however had other plans; she gave Shadow a fortune telling sign.

"What does this mean, Rouge?" Shadow asked.

"You'll meet a girl that really cares for you and is a hedgehog" Rouge said.

Irene came with some drinks she made, "Thirsty?" She asked them politely.

"Sure, thanks mom" Shadow picked his drink. Amy and Sonic were sharing their drink in a romantic way. The black cat seen earlier walked past them, meowing proudly.

"That's a cute cat Ames" Sonic said.

"Yup, he is a wild cat but nice" Amy said.

They continued having their romantic moment while the cat walks to a signpost and as he walked past it, he mysteriously disappears.

The End.