Sonally Break Up

That morning, Shadow and Amy were back in their home world. They were already awake and not that hungry to have breakfast. Amy was having second thoughts if she should give up on Sonic.

But she knew it could break his heart if he started to have feelings for her.

"Should I tell him, Shadow? I'm not sure if our real Sonic would fall into despair" Amy asked Shadow.

"I don't know Amy" Shadow said.

Amy sighs, "I wonder how he's doing right now with Sally" she said.

She took out her laptop and checked if Sonic was online, he was and she video chats with him, waiting for answers. "Come on Sonikku, please answer" Amy said worried. Then he came up on the screen, but he had a black eye now.

Amy gasps in horror, "Oh my god. What happened to you, Sonic?" she asked.

"Sally punched me hard in the eye when I dismissed her dress shopping today. I feel like I'm her slave" Sonic groans as he placed his hand on his black eye.

"Oh, my god. This is not good, Sonic. You're gonna have to break up with her" Amy said, very worried for Sonic.

"How? If I do that she'll be more pissed off as hell" Sonic said.

"Be tough and fight back. Trust me, Sonikku" Amy said to him.

Sonic smiled softly and looks around to make sure Sally was not there, "I believe you Ames, I'll break up with her when I meet her" he said.

"Okay. I know it's gonna be turn out to be ugly but I know you can do it" Amy said.

"Well, I'll tell you when I'm breaking up with her" Sonic said and hung up.

---

Now with Sonic as he logged off, he was gonna have to face Sally bravely without getting his ass kicked badly. He sped out of the house to get to Sally's place.

"Okay, here it goes" he said to himself and knocks on the door. Sally answered the door and saw the blue hedgehog standing there.

"Hi, Sonic! Ready to go shopping again?" Sally was jumping for joy with excitement. Sonic didn't say anything. He grabs Sally's arm hard and drags her upstairs to her bedroom to have a talk which was not gonna be pretty.

"Ow! Sonic, that hurts! What's your problem?!" Sally moved her arm away from him.

"Sally, I'm tired of this" he said with an angry glare.

"Tired of what?" Sally asked.

"I'm tired of you! Tired of you forcing me to buy you clothes and everything! Tired of you not wanting to let me pick places for you to hang out with me! Everything you do is always your way!" Sonic said.

"What! Are you saying that I'm selfish?!!" Sally gasps angrily.

"Yes! And I bet you don't love me! You only just want to use me to do your shitty stuff!" Sonic yelled.

"That's not true! I do love you with all my heart!" Sally being honest to him.

"No you don't, Sal! You were just so bossy to me! Everything I do for you, you never thank me or appreciate me! Better yet, you won't even let me spend some time with my friends!" Sonic getting angry.

Sally was scared of his angry behavior and backs up, "I didn't realize!"

"Hmph! Well, you should've been nicer to me if you didn't give me the black eye! Well guess what?! We're through! End of story!" Sonic said.