Prologue

Warning- Abuse, Bad language, Mentions of alcohol.

She is 14 btw I'm sorry for anyone who read this is the past. She was completely younger but I decided to give this a huge change up. Love you all <3

Madison's POV
I sigh as I grab my back back out of my locker.
I was about to leave the school when I got tripped by someone. I looked up and everyone started laughing. 'Ivy' the main bully started chanting

"Maddie, Maddie she's a fatty! All she eats at home is salami" everyone started joining her.

(It may sound stupid but words hurt more than they sound stupid so I don't want to hear someone saying "She shouldn't be crying over something like that" well you know what, I would have cried so hush it.)

I run inside my house. I hear a slam so I look in the kitchen and see my dad looking at me angrily.

"Madison you pick that up and show some respect towards your mother over there!" He shouts as he points to mom.

I frown and look over at her while she continued use to drink.

"She cleans up after you and this is what we come home to! An ugly selfish prick like you!" My cheeks were already covered in salty tears by now.

I frown and look down. "Why am I such a mistake." I think to myself.

He gives me a look of disgust before slapping me across the face and punching me in the gut. I hiss in pain and lean over grabbing my stomach instantly.

"Now make yourself useful and clean up the place" He scowls before walking away.

'What just happened'

Hey everyone Maddie here and I hope you like this brand new story. I had it in a previous way but it was so horrible that I decided to redo it all. It has a new story line and everything. I will continue to edit this but I hope you like this chapter. Have a wonderful day everyone and I will see you all in the next edited chapter BUH-BYE.