Maid Café

Warning- Swearing.

Madison's POV

I run inside the place I call home and run straight to my parents. I'm panting and gasping for air.

"(Y/n) you are late!" My dad roars.

I flinch. My dad sighs.

"I can't deal with your shit right now. Run along upstairs and don't come down until I tell you to!" He lays his head on Mom's lap.

I run upstairs and start packing things into my (F/c) backpack right away.

Time skip brought to you by
Baby Mystreet

I run downstairs past my sleeping parents and out the door. Luckily I had a light pack so it would be easier to run. After an hour I started to get tired so I walked into this place called the 'Maid Café'.
I get greeted by a meif'wa with pink hair and yellowish eyes.

"Hello welcome to the maid cafe how can Kawaii~Chan help you?" She says with a high pitched voice.

"Um hi Kawaii~Chan I'm Madison and I would like a table please" I smile at her kindness.

"Okay follow me please Madison~Chan!" She said politely.

I followed her and sat down at the table that she presented me with.

"So what would Madison~Chan like" Kawaii~Chan said while getting out her notebook and pen.

"Can I have Apple pie and a glass of milk please" I fumble with my bag while she writes it down.

"Yep coming right up. It will take a few minutes though Madison~Chan" She smiles then walks away.
Just as she walks away a man with a black mask over his mouth walks in.

"Kawaii~Chan!" He yells. He has a deep voice but he looks furious. I furrow in my seat and when I do, Kawaii~Chan runs out and up to him.

"Zane~Kun? What are you doing here. Want some cupcakes?" She says happily.

"Yes! But Er um" He coughs "No!! Where is Aphmau!" The man who I suppose is 'Zane' says.

"She's in the back. Do you want me to go get her?"

"Yes please" He grumbles.
"Oh! I have a customer who ordered apple pie and a glass of milk. Would you go please serve her? She's in that table over there" She points and me then the mystery man looks at me.

"Sure." He then walks to the counter and grabs the apple pie and milk. Then he makes his way over to me.

"Hello miss, Sorry for the wait." He says quietly and puts the pie and milk down.

"Thank you sir" I say as he walks away.
I sigh and start eating.

Kawaii~Chan's POV

" I wonder why Madison~chan is all by herself." I sigh. "I'll ask Madison~Chan when I give her the check."

Madison's POV

Kawaii~Chan walks over to me to hand me the check after I thank her I grab my (F/c) Bag and head towards the door, but before I leave I hear a High Picked voice behind me

"Madison~Chan Wait!!!" I look behind me and Kawaii~Chan panting behind me.

"What's up?" She frowns and shyly looks down "Kawaii~Chan wants to know why Madison~Chan is all by herself"

I freeze, my heart is beating fast, my breathing becomes sloppy, my face turns red then silence. Time is going slow, I let out a quiet sob as I run out the door faster than I left my parents house. I don't care where I go, I just want to leave my past and everything behind for the great or good.

Zane's POV

I run over to Kawaii~Chan

"Kawaii~Chan you can't just ask people that!!" I yelled. I may be rude but that doesn't mean I don't have a heart. She starts to tear up, I frown and pull her in a hug.

"Kawaii~Chan don't cry it's ok, You didn't know." She sniffles.
"Look, you take a break and I'll take over the shop today." She looks at me with tears running now her cheeks.

"Really, Zane~Kun!" She smiles. I smile a little and wipe her tears away.

"You got it" She smiles and squeals
"Thank you oh thank you Zane~Kun!! I'll pay you back later I promise" She kissed my cheek and ran in the back. I blushed furiously and held my cheek.
I look at the door that the girl ran out of.
'That poor girl, I hope she's okay' I thought to myself.

Madison's POV
I ran into an abandoned shop and sat on the ground.

"This'll have to do for now" I frowned and layed my head on my back pack and fell asleep.

(A/N) hey guys Maddie here and I'm sorry that these chapters are so short but I hope you guys enjoyed and I hope you guys have a good day and I will see you in the next chapter BUH-BYE