Meeting Him

Madison's POV

I rub my eyes and sit up. 'Oh, I'm still at this place' I frowned.
I really hope I don't have to live on the streets forever, I would like to have a nice home with hot food and nice clean water. I sigh and pack my bookbag.

"Well this store 'is' abandoned so maybe there might still be some stuff left." I put my bookbag on my back and walk around the store. I see some chocolate bars, packs of gum, more pads, water bottles in packages, and other things. I put all the stuff in my bookbag and smile.

"See, this isn't so bad" I walk out of the store and get moving, maybe I can find a new place to stay at.

Timeskip brought to you by Zane~Chan!

I ended up on a street called 'Lovers Lane'.
"Weird name" I said to myself.
I walked around and ended up by a black house I frowned

'This is so creepy, I should have stayed home. I'm just not cut out to live on my own" I tried to blink my tears away but they just fell. What did I  ever do to deserve this. I dropped to my knees and continue to crying but what I didn't know was that someone was watching me cry this whole time.

Zane's POV

I seen a girl crying on my steps.
I frown and walk up to her but the closer I get the more I recognize her.
'It's Madison' I gasped and ran up to her and hugged her tightly. This is really awkward especially because we just met but after she ran out, I felt so guilty. It took me so much just to not run out after her. Why am I feeling so guilty? Ugh, I will never get over my feeling will I. She started to cry even more so I started to whisper in her ear.

(Hey little momma let me whisper in ya ear, let me tell ya something that you might like to hear. Sorry Sorry XD)

"Come inside and let's have a talk. Does that sound good." She replied with a small nod.

Hey guys Maddie here and I'm so sorry for the long updates. I've had horrible writers block and editing was a pain. I got chapters deleted and I became depressed because of it so I took a break. I will try harder to update more frequently I promise, So they finally met eh. What do you think will happen next? Hehe anyways guys I hope you enjoyed and I will update tomorrow. I hope you guys have a good day and I will see you in the next chapter BUH-BYE