Monkey dance!, Sword that Points Skyward

Ch. 6

The Sword Pointed Skyward

By: Cutegirlmayra (ugh, why is it that in both my stories the girls are prisoners of some Dark guy of the guy they like? It's becoming so awkward now x)

Zelda moved quickly away from his, his eyes glowed red again like they did when he shot the arrow at her. She was pinning herself against the wall, but no matter how she looked at it, she really was just prey.

"You once said that you have all the memories of Link, right?" she had to ask questions, had to keep delaying and stalling him from what seemed like the inevitable. Dark Link looked up at her, then looked away with a scowl and wagged his bitten hand a bit.

"Yes, that is true. Why?" he looked back to her with uninterested curiosity.

"And your... your all of Link's bad qualities amplified by darkness... correct?"

"What are you leading into, Princess?" his patience was thinning, she couldn't stall him for long now...

".... Did Link... love me... before?" he knew what she was talking about, she knew how he would take it. But Dark Link took the bait and didn't move, she had postponed the beast's raging appetite.

"....You really want to know..?" he looked back at her, his eyes faded from anger and there red glow. He was much more reserved now, and chuckled lightly. "Yes, in the alternative 7 years ago... he cared very much about your safety." he scooted up and more toward her. "However, it was a very innocent and... not so, lovey dovey." he said the last words in exaggeration, sticking his tongue out to slur the words. "Yuck. Petty love if you ask me."

"...Well, if he had such kind feelings for me.. Then why is it you don't hate me? Being his shadow and all..." Zelda moved to the side a little, not liking how close he was getting. Being cautious and stalling him with talk was all she was focused on at the moment, but she was interested in how Link viewed her. So, though she tried not to get to sucked into her own rouse, she listened silently.

"Heh, haven't you ever heard of dark love?" he was looking back at her again, and she realized she had messed up. His attention went back to his earlier thoughts...

"We-well, if Link cares so much about me.. Wouldn't you do anything to crush that?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAAHA !" Dark Link broke out into hysterical laughter that made Zelda shudder. His laugh could even scare a witch. "Hoho..haha.. You think I'm that stupid!? Link would never stop loving you! That's why I had to trick him with a dummy! Yep, she should be killing him with her dark love right about now..." he leaned back, away from Zelda and on the wall to the right, kicking his leg up over the other one. He put one hand behind his head to cradle it, and the other one he looked at in smug victory.

"Wh...what do you mean, Dummy?" Zelda lost her strong voice, it was now replaced with worry and sheer horror of what he could mean by his last sentence...

"Why, a fake you of course. A little fairy with a jealousy problem. Not to worry though, she was dunked in the same dark energy that created your one and only." he pointed to himself. "And because of that- no more loyalty." he kissed his fingers and looked up dramatically. "The perfect plan, no?"

"You... what have you done to Navi!?" Zelda blurted out, her furry couldn't be contained any longer. She moved over to him and tried to hit him, he stopped her though, looking at her with shock and a bit of fear. "You can't just mess with people's emotions like that! It's wrong! It's to cruel!"

Once he regained himself, he pulled the wrist he had grabbed to block Zelda's attempt to hurt him toward himself. "That's life, Babe." he smiled. "And no matter how cruel it gets, you still have to live through it... trust me.. I know.." he twisted her arm, making her spin over so she wouldn't dislocate it and tossed her aside.