Anger Management, Phantom glass of hours

Ch. 12

Phantom Glass of Hours

By: Cutegirlmayra (Yeaahhh~ I know it's been awhile, and I did a LONG stretch on that name thar... but I just had finals week XP and I'm really busy now! So sorry! x however, this story WILL BE FINISHED. I can assure you of that.)

Link placed his hand on the Pillar of Anger as Dark Link circled Zelda's body as it was released back into it's position above them and in the center of the circles. 'Two pillars down, two more to go.' Thought Dark Link, looking back to his other before he disappeared. Dark Link smiled, and floated back up to Zelda's side. Folding his legs and putting his hands under his chin, he gazed at her with a little amusement. "Soon..." he said softly, and reached to her to stroke her cheek, rubbing against it lightly, as if he actually cared about her frail state of being. "You won't have to suffer like this... but in a more... adequate manner." He smiled a devilish grin as he was about to move over her, and most likely, try for another kiss again before...

"RUFF RUFF!"

Navi dashed into the scene and started jabbing Dark Link in the face and then the stomach. "Offph!" Dark Link was forced back down to the ground, clutching his stomach with both arms. "I remember when you were barely able to escape out of my hand!"

"Silence, fool!" she tried to puff herself up to look mighty and powerful, and then spit at him in the air. "I don't fear you now that Link's here with me!"

"Really~?" he said, dragging the word out and sounding very sarcastic in tone. He flew up to her abruptly, and she fluttered with surprised uneasiness backwards, almost kicking her wings back like she was swimming in the air. "You think little Link can protect you, while he's trying to also protect Zelda?" Dark Link flew his face closer to the fairy's blue body. "Your just a furry little puff ball! You think he really cares if I squash you like the bug you are?!" the first bit of his words were precise as he kept inching closer to her. She weakly moved back, but you could tell the words were slowly sinking in. Then he almost roared as he clutched his fist in front of her and snapped at her as if he was going to eat her, and she quickly dashed behind the pillar of Anger with a 'yipe!'. He chuckled, as he continued with a much, softer approaching, gesturing to Zelda above. "Or.... would be care more about sweet, innocent, human, little Zelda?" he said these words with admiration, almost to the convincing of Link's natural voice when he's worried about someone, but in a mocking way of course.

"N-no... you don't know Link like you say you do! Or perhaps... you do know him, you may know him so well that you can lie so easily and twist who he is around! But that's just you isn't it? The twisted version of a hero!" She bravely screamed back at him.

"..Why you little..." Dark Link's eyes turned red. "I'll show you a twisted copy! HYAHHH!" he turned full shadow beast, his eyes glowed crimson red as when him and Shard had once fought for Zelda in the Dark world. His body now streaming with dark shadow energy as his teeth grew to that of a monster. He used his shadow hand ability to try and grab Navi out of the sky again, but she dodged, now flying through fright and worry as he kept at her. "Come, come, little fairy~"

"LINK! LIIIIINK!" Navi called out in tear stricken fear. Dodging every shadow extended arm and hand that came whooshing at her.

Link had entered the pillar, and looked around the strange new environment. It was a stone chapel of some kind, with a black knight giant that stood far from him, in the center of his line of vision.

Link drew his sword and waited for him to awaken, but nothing happened. So, Link took a step forward, again nothing. "hmmph.." he knew he had to activate the test somehow. He let his guard drop for a moment and walked around the room, exploring. He noticed how the walls all had weapons on them, giant weapons. "Best steer him clear of those..." Link strategized to himself. "Now.. where's the switch?" he kept looking around, under every nook and cranny of the place, but still couldn't find anything. On his knee, he wiped his hair out of his face, while also getting the sweat from trickling down to his eyes. As he placed back a bit of the stone flooring of the room into it's proper place, having no other place to search for anything to activate the strange giant, he seemed to be giving up hope. In frustration, he hit the stone wall nearest to him with the side of his fist, "Dang it..." he hung his head down.