Tommy Imagine- Crazy Love

Tommy heard slamming doors,
wheels on medical carts rolling down the hallways, and screaming. He heard the same things every day for longer than he could remember. He looked around. His room was solid white with padded walls and floors, a simple nightstand and a cot. There was a small window that he could hardly see out of. He had to stand on his bed to reach it. When he looked through, he saw a young girl, always sitting on her floor, usually speaking to one of the nurses or crying. But the nurses were horrible to all the patients at the Mental Institute. The girl was crying because of the nurses. Tommy couldn't hear anything because of the sound proof glass, but he'd try talking his nurses, but they ignored him and told him it wasn't any of his concern.

He liked to watch the girl. He didn't have anything better to do. The girl wasn't aware Tommy was watching her, the girl was too busy asking herself why she had to be the way she was, why she was born the way she was, why she was an EVO. Tommy was EVO too, but he was proud to be. Tommy knocked on the window and hoped the girl would hear, but she didn't. He sighed. He was never allowed out, because the EVO ability restrictions only went to far as the glass keeping him in. He didn't get to talk to anyone except the nurses who checked on him. He kept pointing out all the reasons he was sane, but they never listened. "I'm telling you! I'm not like them! I'm not gonna hurt anyone with my powers! I can control it!" He yelled as soon as one of his nurses came in. She rolled her eyes. "Have you eaten?" "Yes." "Good. Time for your pill."

"No. I don't want it. It makes me feel funny." "It feels like that because it's working. Now take it or I'll make you." "No! I won't!" He ran to the other side of the room. The nurse sighed and pressed a button on the side of the medical cart. Men in white clothes came in and had to restrain him to get him to take his meds. He struggled and kicked and tried to hit everyone. He was eventually restrained and took his meds. He sighed. "So, tell me about the girl in the room next to me." He more demanded than asked. "She's none of your concern. Now stop spying on her; or we'll put a sheet over the window." He grumbled and crossed his arms.

But he never stopped spying on her. He continued to peek through the window and watch her. She was interesting. She was definitely an EVO; she had the same sign on her door as he did on his. One day, while being brought out to shower, he managed to escape his guard and steal his ID. He ran right to the girl's room, not out the door. He opened her door, but when he tried to talk to her she scrambled backwards and clung to the bed.

"Hi. I'm Tommy Clarke. I'm not gonna hurt you. What's your name? Do you have abilities?"

(OHHH IM LEAVING IT THERE ON A CLIFF HANGER! I'll make a chapter 2, I promise. I already have it planned out in a notebook!)