Chapter 4 | Movies and.... Love? (Part 2)

Tionne's POV

Me and Ro looked at each other. Lisa was in love. I haven't seen Lisa's eyes light up like that since.. well, ever! We could tell Lisa was happy, and her heart wanted to be his.

Lisa: *lovestruck*

Ro: *snaps in Lisa's ear* Lisa, Lisa... LISA!

Lisa: *wakes up to reality* Where, what, huh? Oh, hey Ro!

Ro: *rolls eyes* Lisa, do you want to talk to him?

Lisa: No, no! I'm scared..

Lisa may seem outgoing and crazy, but she's really shy.

Ro: Awww, don't be scared! Come on. *grabs Lisa's hand*

Lisa: Okay... *gets nervous*

Me: Aww. Lisa looks so happy yet so scared..

We all walked to the boys and Lisa forgot about her nervousness and started blushing when she saw the boy again.

Ro: Hi, I'm Rozonda but you can call me Ro. We couldn't help but notice you were in our Art class?

???: Oh, yeah. I saw you before. I'm Dante.

Ro: *blushes* Well, anyways my friend Lisa here wanted to talk to your friend there.

???: Me?

Ro: Yes, now Lisa what did you want to say?

Lisa: *stares at the boy*

Me/Ro: Lisa...

Lisa: Oh! *whispers into Ro's ear*

Ro: She says she thinks you're cute, and she wants to be your everything.

Lisa: *playfully slaps Ro* I said no such thing! I just said you were cute. Forget all about that part about me wanting to be your everything.

Ro: *whispers* You know it's true...

Lisa: *whispers* Of course it is, but there's no need to tell him that!

???: Oh well, nice to meet you Lisa. *kisses her hand* I'm Eric.

Lisa: *smiles*

Ro: So T, you've been too quiet.

Me: Oh, sorry! *points to third boy* What's your name?

???: I'm sorry. I'm Tyrone.

Me: I'm Tionne! *gives him dap*

Sorry! I'm not the girly type, but that doesn't mean I'm a lesbian. I'm strictly dickly!

(A/N: My friend Destanee says her grandma says that, lol.)

After talking to the boys, went into the movie theater. We went to see Waiting To Exhale as planned, but the boys went to see a different movie.
I noticed how quickly Ro and Lisa were falling for Eric and Dante, but how I wasn't falling for Tyrone that quickly.....