Chapter 8 | Oh No They Didn't! (Part 2: Last Part)

Ro's POV

I grabbed my coat and dragged a crying Lisa out of the house. We hopped in my car and I drove.

Lisa: *crying*

Me: *driving incredibly fast* Lisa stop crying please. We're gonna find Tionne okay?

Lisa: *sniffles* Okay.

Me: *pulls over*

Lisa: Why are we stopping?

Me: I'm going in the store to buy you some more candy and tissues. I'll be back, and don't move!

Lisa: Okay.

I went in the store and saw Dante and Eric.

Me: Hey. Have you seen Tionne?

Eric/Dante: *says quickly* No!

Me: Okay.... Well Eric, Lisa's outside if you want to see her. She's been crying cause she misses Tionne.

Eric: Okay. *runs to car*
-------------
Eric's POV

I run to the car and see Lisa sleeping like a little angel in the backseat. I opened the door.

Me: *shakes her* Hey Lisa! You alright?

Lisa: Hey and no. :(

I didn't like seeing her like this. I should tell her the truth.

Me: Oh. *holds her hand* I'm sorry.

Lisa: *sounding confused* For what?

Me: For helping Dante kidnap Tionne...

Lisa: *slaps him* When did you do that??

Me: This afternoon. Now Lisa let me tell you the truth. Me and Dante saw Tionne this morning and we were with other girls. When Tionne saw us, we panicked. So we kidnapped Tionne. I'm sorry. *rubs face*

Lisa: Sorry?! That's my best friend! I was crying because I thought she was hurt! And you kidnapped her? What did you do after you kidnapped her anyway?

Me: Tyrone... Tyrone...

Lisa: Tyrone did what?

Me: He raped Tionne.

Lisa: *starts crying again*

Me: *pulls her to him* I'm sorry babygirl. I love you. *hugs her*

Lisa: If you loved me, you would've never cheated on me, kidnapped my best friend, and let something bad happen to her.

Me: I tried to stop him, but he pulled out a gun and threatened me to go along with the plan. Besides, I never kissed the girl, or had sex with her. I love you too much to do that.

Lisa: I love you too....

Me: *kisses her*

Lisa: *kisses back*

Next thing you know, we're making love in the backseat of Ro's car.
------------------
Ro's POV

I pull Dante's ear for telling me that him and Eric kidnapped Tionne, and I walk out of the store to see my car rocking, and I hear moans . Don't tell me they're having sex in there. Yup, they are.

Me: LISA NICOLE LOPES, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Lisa: *hair everywhere* Um, what do you think?

Eric: Hi Ro!

Me: Don't Hi Ro me! I'm gonna have to bleach my car now! Put your clothes back on and- Dante! Stop staring at Lisa!

Dante: *snaps back into reality* Huh? What? Oh, sorry.

Me: -_- Ugh! Let's go!
-----------------

Tionne's POV

I wake up, alone in a bloody bed, and my place hurts. This nigga done raped me!

Me: Where am I?

I look around and see the door open. I grab my clothes, put them on, and then got the fuck outta there! I stood outside, and I decided to check my phone. It's blew up with voice mails and messages from Ro and Lisa. I called them back.

Me: Hello? Yes Ro? This is T! I'm at Tyrone's house.

Ro: T! I'm glad you're alright! What's the address to the house?

Me: 123 TLC Street. (made up) I'm outside in a pink jacket.

Ro: Okay. I'm on my way.
--------------------

Long chapter! I know!