Chapter 3

Jasper's POV

Finally I met my mate she smelled like caramel, and she is so beautiful. But she is still young, so I think I will try to control myself, and tell her that I love her when she is 18. That way I can even change her to be like me, but only if she wants to be changed.

When we stared at each other and even !missed our first class, that was magical. She seems nice though. But for now I just want us to be friends, get her to trust me.

Currently we are having a family meeting, we'll, about my one and only mate, Bronte. I don't know what it is about...

"Earth to Jasper" Alice said clapping her hands on my face, I guess I just zoned out, or lost in my own thoughts...

"Jasper!" Carlisle said.

"Oh, sorry what were you saying?" Well this doesn't happen often.

"As I was about to start... You are telling me she smelled different from other humans?" Carlisle said but it was more like a question.

"Yes Carlisle... She smelled like roses to me" huh?… but she smelled caramel. Edward is such a lair. With that he glared at me.

"No!, she smelled like Caramel" Emmett exclaimed. That's more like it.

"Lair, she smelled mint" Alice said, she sang lair, to Emmett. Emmett glared at her and she stuck her tongue out at Emmett.

"Guys stop!, well, what I smelled doesn't matter, she looks more beautiful than any human can be" Rosalie said and I am totally on her side with that. She is even more beautiful than a vampire. Then Mr mind reader, Edward raised his eyebrows.

"OK, now what is her last name?" Carlisle asked.

"Helene, Bronte Helene" I said and he looked at me...

"Jasper is she your mate/blood singer?" Carlisle asked.

"Yes she is" I said. Everyone went silent and not even a word was said, not even Emmett spoke. Everyone looked at Carlisle, well he always knows what to do.

"I think Jasper should try and get close to her, get her to trust you... And maybe invite her to come over some time... Then I will take it from there" he said that and I nodded. That really made sense.

After that everyone started leaving one by one. Well, I also left. I went to my room and finished correcting one of my books about the civil war.

Bronte (Point of view)

Well, as usual my alarm woke me at 06:35. I took a shower and wore... A long sleeve shirt, a simple Jean, white converse and I put on my hoodie/ jersey. Then I made my way downstairs, and I ate me breakfast. Right after I finished someone knocked at the door. How strange I wasn't expecting someone. I walked towards the door and opened, it was...

Jasper

"Um, hi" he said but it was awkward.

"Hey... What are you doing here?, and how do you know where I live?" I was surprised. So I threw him with question's.

"Aren't you gonna invite me in?" He asked trying to be charmer boy. Haha nice try jasper.

"No, maybe after you answer my question's" I said going back to me two questions. He slightly chuckled.

"Oh we'll, I came here to offer you a ride to school, and I asked people around for directions" dear God... This guy is so wired.

"And how exactly were you asking them the directions?"I asked.

"That's easy, 'excuse me ma'am can I have the directions to Bronte's house'" he said and I laughed, while opening the door wide for him to come in. He stood by the kitchen counter.

"Would you like some cereal?" I asked being nice to him.

"No thanks, I already ate" he said and smiled a little. I looked up to meet his eyes starring down at me. I smiled a little and...

"I better get my school bag so we can get going" I said and he smiled and nodded. I ran up the stairs and took my phone. Then I ran back downstairs and took my bag from the sofa. I took my plate to the sink and then took the keys. Then I turned to face Jasper, who was starring at me the whole time, he was smiling. "Come, let's go"I said puling him by his hand. I pulled him out and locked the house. I noticed his hand was so, so cold or freezing. How strange is that?.

We walked towards a very shinny Volvo, he opened the door, at the back, I notice that he wasn't alone, there was Rose and Alice. I sat at the back with Alice.

"Hi guys" I greeted and smiled.

"Hey,how are you?" Rose asked and she also was smiling.

"I'm okay... And thanks for the ride" I said to her.

"No problem... Why does your neck have a bruise?" Oh no!, how can I be so careless. Think Bronte, think. I looked at her and she looked really concerned.

"I... I... I fell in the shower?" that was my best, that's the best I can come up with.

"You are lying, aren't you?" Jasper said.

"No I'm not"I exclaimed.

"Okay, but just know I don't believe you"I smiled a little knowing that they fell for it, even if they didn't approve it. When everyone went silent, it wasn't awkward though.*.*.*.*.*. We finally arrived at school and no one said a word.

Jasper pulled in the parking lot, he opened the door for me and helped me out.

"Thanks" I said very low, that I knew he wasn't gonna hear me. But guess what? He nodded. "How did you-?" I asked and didn't even finish my question. "Never mind" he looked relieved after I said that, how strange? We walked towards the first building , where our first classes were. Well with them accompanying me, everyone was starring at us, as we pass by them.

When we got to my class, Jasper opened the door for me...

"Thanks… bye" I said and before I could get in class...

"Bronte wait. Can you sit with us at lunch?" Rosalie asked.

"Sure, now bye" I said and they all smiled at me.