chapter 11

I took a deep breath, no actually I took deep breaths. Everyone was staring at me.

"Okay, my full name is Bronte Cassandra Helene, and I am fifteen years old, no I'm not, I'm turning sixteen years old" nice introduction Bronte "So, my mom died after giving birth to me and my dad, uhh... He killed himself to follow my mom. I was raised by my grandma, she told me everything I know about my parents. She told me my grandpa died on a early age. When I was nine my grandma died and I had no family left than my aunt and uncle." I said that and I looked at my lap and I noticed that Jasper was right next to me. "We were a good family and I liked living with them until-" I paused for a second, remembering the memory "-until my aunt died. She died when I was nine, things were okay but my uncle started drinking, he was always drunk... Then, one day he hit me and blamed me for my aunt's death. And I felt guilty, that was one of the reasons I didn't report him at first" I noticed that I was about to cry, but held back the tears. "Then when I turned eleven he, he..." I felt a tear roll down my cheek, I failed holding my tears. "He raped me for the first time" when I said that Jasper tensed a little and then I looked up and I saw that everyone looked like they were about to cry. "I went to the police and told them what he did to me but they told me I was lying, that a man like my uncle would never do such a thing to me... The next time he raped me I told the police again and they took him for the night but when he came back, everything was worse" I was now crying harder but I made no sound of it. "He would do what ever he wants with me then leave, for the next two or three days, well, for my body to heal, i guess" I said, well, aunt Esme gave me some tissue and I whipped all my tears, then I put my glasses back on.

"Bronte you are the most bold, brave, smart, nice, fearless and strongest young lady I have ever met in my life" Edward said and he had a smile.

"Don't worry about that-" Rosalie said and she was cut off by Esme clearing her throat. I smiled a little, once again forgetting my situation. "He may have escaped but we will find him and when we do, we will-" Esme clears her throat, again. "Hurt him so bad that he will regret what he did to you, all those years"

{AN. Sorry for the short chapter, but I will make it up to you, that's a promise}