Chapter 3

Crystal: "What are you doing here Rin? I'm not going back if that's what you're thinking!"
Dark Lyndia: "Crystal do you want me to take care of him?" *she guards Crystal defensively with her hands full of her powers in the color of dark magenta*
Crystal: "I can handle this...Dark Lyndia can you give us some privacy?"
Dark Lyndia: "Sure Crystal" *she forms back into Crystal*
Crystal: *Dark Lyndia forms back into Crystal and Crystal is back into one person* "I'll ask you again...What are you doing here?"
Rin: "I Came Because I Was Worried About You...You Left All Of A Sudden And You Did Not Say Goodbye"
Crystal: "You should know why I left"
Rin: *he holds her hand* "I Know Now"

*A Few Years Before Crystal And Dark Lyndia Went Through The Portal*

The King: "So Pathetic And Useless! You Are Unworthy Of The Throne! You Will Marry Rin...If You Do Not You Will Be Exiled Forever! You Will Never Come Back Here"
Crystal: *she runs away, goes to her room, and cries*
The Queen: *she comes and hugs her* "Shhh...It Is Okay My Daughter Lavinia"
Lavinia/Crystal: *feels something separate from her physically with powers involved*
Dark Lyndia: *splits from Lavinia, she is 2 inches taller than Lavinia but almost looks the same as Lavinia*
Lavinia: "A-are you my dark personality?"
Dark Lyndia: "Yeah I am"
Lavinia: "So you're basically my older sister?"
Dark Lyndia: "By 2 years but yeah"
Lavinia: *she hugs her* "Welcome my sister!"
Dark Lyndia: *she hugs her back even though she's not really a hugger*
The Queen: *she smiles the most beautiful smile* "Since I Have An Another Daughter Now I Will Name You...You Will Now Be Named Lady Adreana Lyndia!" *she still smiles*
Adreana: "I like it" *she smiles evillishly*
Lavinia: *she smiles too*

*A Day Later*

The King: "Hmm...Yes...You Are More Worthy Than My Other Daughter Lady Lavinia Lyndia! You Should Take Over The Throne...My Daughter, Lady Adreana Lyndia...Rule And Take Over The Throne As Your Future!"
Lavinia: *stands there sad that she had to be there to hear it*

*Hours Later*

Adreana: *walks with Lavinia*
Lavinia: "We should leave!"
Adreana: "And go where?"
Lavinia: "Anywhere but here!" *she is still sad and also angry that she balls up her fists*
Adreana: "Okay let's go"
Lavinia: "Okay!" *she smiles excitedly for what's to come*
*A Portal Forms By Being Activated And They Both Go Through It*

*Present Time*

Crystal: "Did you know about the arranged marriage that My Father The King had made?"
Rin: "I Did But I Was Not Going To Go Through With It...We Were Childhood Friends And It Was Forced...But You Should Know....I Have Always Loved You" *he goes on one knee still holding her hand, kisses the back of her hand, and then he stands back up*
Crystal: *she blushes not knowing what to say about what he just said and did*
Rin: *he comes near the door and his hand is on the doorknob* "Just Think About It...I Am Living In The Apartment Building Next Door If You Ever Need Me...I Will Always Be Here For You..." *he opens the door and closes it behind him as he leaves*
Dark Lyndia: *she separates from Crystal* "Wow" *she says unamused*
Crystal: "Yes...It is wow" *she's still shocked and surprised*

To Be Continued